realtime mirroring of site

Wish to find a host that can allow me to buy 2 plans (or reseller plans) on different nameservers, and have one server backup to the other, so when theye is downtime the other to take over.

Can this be achieved from a host, when my sites will consist of mysql databases and php code and would want all duplicated.

Can the domain name or url be re-routed over to backup server when main server may be down?

Not sure if such services exist.

hopefully someone can give me some insite into this

Thanks for any feedback.

If you ever get it to work with dynamic features such as databases etc, write an e-book. It'll sell well. Aussie Bob, host since 2001
    Host Multiple Domains on Fast Australian Servers!!

I did mine fine, its surprisingly easy
    email: [email protected]

We are actually developing a fully clustered 100% fault tolerant hosting environment. It just started to we are really early into it. But it is designed to operate with 100% uptime where no one server or even 3 servers down will affect the operation of the web infrastructure. With each of the core services isolated into their own clusters, web, mail, mysql, dns, ftp/ssh.

will this be available from your dedicated servers clients to use, that sell resseling space to us, hence we get the service also or is something you will be doing directly to clients, such as to me wanting to buy shared space or accounts and not a dedicated server yet.

thnx bravo on this effort. when do u plan to launch the service?

New York City
    I can't say that we offer this because that would be advertising and thats against the forum rules. If you wanted to post something in one of the other forums I can reply with a bit more informational post.

zonedit offer a failover dns service, however it would be up to you to keep the servers synchronised.