New Email Site, Can I have your Comments?

Hello. I own the site MailService.ms. Currently the design on the site is really bad. That is why we have designed a new design.

Our new design is located at http://www.mailservice.ms/design.html. Please tell me what you think of the new design. Also, please tell me if you like the colors or not. I am thinking about changing the colors, but to what colors do you think I should change them to? Is the design to dark for you?

Also, I am going to replace that logo with a new one. If anyone can make a nice professional logo, I would be willing to give them something. Please contact me.

Thanks Kyle.
    Last edited by KyleLC23; 10-12-2002 at 09:13 PM.

looks good compared to the other one i like the overall design

Please use bullets instead of :.

also, what commercial software application (if any) are you using to run your mail service

Kyle,
    I already have a logo design for MailService.ms . Contact me if you are interested.

My Email
    He who hates correction will die. --Proverbs 15:10
    Jeffrey's Cute Blog | My stockphotos and illustrations

The design is better on your new one, but I like the illustrations for your logo and person on the old site. The logo on the new one seems too clip-art, and the photo of the mailman ... looks strange. The color doesn't seem too dark, but the red on the blue doesn't read well (premium at bottom) and the dark blue to log in is also hard to see (Existing Users Log In). Not sure what the dot sequence at the top is supposed to be (brail?) ... unless it means something I think it should go. Finally your tables at the bottom need more padding, all the text is right on the edges.
    Kevin Hauge
    Modern Leaf Design
    http://www.modernleaf.com

404 error.

Well, I fixed the 404 error. We did a couple changes to the new design, check it out agian and see if you like it better now.

I like the old design MUCH MUCH better.

Just my $0.02

Originally posted by phpcoder
    I like the old design MUCH MUCH better.

Just my $0.02
    You're kidding right? Big improvement!

Can you post a preview of the old design? For some reason I thought that the older one was much better

Do you mean you like the old one better located at http://www.mailservice.ms? I think the new design located at http://www.mailservice.ms/design.html is much better. Now I need some smart, clean, catchy text for the middle of the page. Did anyone make an A in English class and can help out ? Also, thanks to all of you who are making and made me logos for the service. I still need more. If you are going to make me one please try to use colors that match the new design. Thanks Kyle
    Last edited by KyleLC23; 10-12-2002 at 10:17 PM.

OooOoo Pick Me Pick Me!

MailService.ms "If you don't get an address, at mailservice.ms, your head must be tender, from putting it in a blender"

Wow, pretty good.

That is more of a slogan. I need a big paragraph in he middle where it currently says:

MailService.ms is now open! Sign up now and you will get a free 10 MB account. You can access it by the Web, IMAP, POP3, and WAP.

If you have questions or comments about MailService.ms, please go to the Support Forums.

I need to put some kind of paragraph saying like MailService.ms, providing all you email soulution needs, we offer IMAP, POP3, SMTP, WAP, ect...

I need something similar to that. Have any Ideas?

Looks good, the guy looks a bit corny but I think it works

True, personally I don't like the mail main, but the site would look bad without an image there. Perhaps you or someone else could dress up as a mail man, take a picture, and then post it on the board for us to see! That would be great

I forgot to mention. If you would like to test our service, you are going to have to travel on over to our old design at http://www.mailservice.ms and signup there. Once signed up you can have a free email account and test drive the webmail. The new desing will be done in the next few weeks. Thanks Kyle

Looks good. I prefer the new one; big improvement!

Yes, it is a very big improvement, Gys, can I have your comments on paid email? Would you ever pay a lifetime or yearly fee for email? Thanks Kyle

Just a suggestion, I would recommend having the layout positioned a couple more pixels higher than it really is.

Otherwise, in 1024x768 res, you have to scroll down to view the content and that's unnecessary.

Cheers!

I just fixed that.

Hi KyleLC23,
    As for your question about paying for email, I would never pay a lifetime fee out of plain and simple fear that it might be a waste of money if you disappeared or went out of business. I think most people might consider a yearly fee though.