NameCheap Now Offering Hosting??

Hey Guys,
    I have been with NameCheap for almost 2 years now, I see now they are offering hosting. It is private labeled It says "powered by namecheap" so i guess it is by them. Does anyone have any regards to using them before for hosting, I know there tech support for there domain registration is awesome and I know if they are now offerin hosting its gotta be close to the same paralleled support and service they provide to me now. Anybody got any more information on this subject please post back here. Great to see NameCheap can offer us reliable and such affordable prices. Any help would be appreciated.

Fort Wayne, IN
    Our hosting service was only launched Friday so there isn't anyone who has used the service before. I'd recommend just trying it out for yourself. Post your experience back on the board. You'll be one of the first to use it.

Thanks for the kind comments in regards to our registration service.

He who hates correction will die. --Proverbs 15:10
    Jeffrey's Cute Blog | My stockphotos and illustrations

San Francisco

namecheap hosting

I would imagine the hosting should be great. I've always gotten great support from namecheap.

NYC, USA
    It's too bad NameCheap is promoting their hosting on the site. I used to refer my hosting clients to to register their site domains but I won't do that anymore. I don't need to send them to a possible competitor where they can see their hosting packages and rates. Oh well, I will still use NameCheap for my own domains but I won't refer my clients there anymore.
    "I highly suggest you quietly fade away." -President of Invision Power Services, Charles Warner -- PM to me after banning me (a lifetime license holder) for expressing my opinion that IP Dynamic will not sell, and is taking time away from the development of IPB.

Hello Greggish,
    I just wanted to let you know that we do have a feature to prevent your clients from seeing any webhosting advertising on our website. It works the following way:

Our web hosting clients can refer customers to us at this URL:

This special page sets a cookie on the client's computer that will remove all hosting advertisements from NameCheap. Everytime they visit NameCheap, the cookie will be renewed to insure that it never expires.

The client only needs to visit the special URL once and after that point they can go directly to our normal home page without seeing advertisements.

Please contact [email protected] if you have any questions about this special service

BTW, if your one of our regular clients, do not click on the link above ;o)