Thoughts on new CPanel webmail system - Horde

What do you all think of the newest CPanel webmail program? Seems pretty nice! I like the layout, and the fact it includes a calender, memo, tasklisk, import/export for everything (especially addressbook).

I assume quota support is handled only by the POP mailbox quota? (Is it possible to display the amount of space available anywhere?)

Also, is this still a pop client or is it linked with IMAP? (IE: Can I use horde on a remote server and access any pop mailbox from anywhere?

Has anyone found any bugs or issues?

Cheers.
    Want to sell domain names? Sign up today for an eNom.com reseller account from a trusted eNom ETP provider.
    * We provide support and service to over 3245 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!

Own Design

Can you redo the template on this one? I know with NeoMail I didnt find a way to incorporate my own template to match my site looks.

Tom
    DWS CENTER LTDA--http://www.dwscenter.com
    Web Hosting, VPS, Dedicated Servers, Low Cost Domains!!
    US, UK, Netherlands & Asia!!!

I like Horde. I use it now instead of Neomail. As for customization I am not sure about that as I don't really need to customize it.

Andrew

Re: Own Design

Originally posted by NiteHawk
    Can you redo the template on this one? I know with NeoMail I didnt find a way to incorporate my own template to match my site looks.
    http://www.horde.org/themes/

I'm not sure, but I'm assuming if we can change colors we can redo the layout.. maybe not.
    Want to sell domain names? Sign up today for an eNom.com reseller account from a trusted eNom ETP provider.
    * We provide support and service to over 3245 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!