does anyone offer outsourced tech support.

I am considering becoming a small reseller and I want to offer 24 hour tech support. I would also like to sleep, etc occassionally.

Does anyone offer outsourced tech support? What are my options?

Ideally, I can resell hosting from a company who will offer their tech support to my customers? Pipe dream?

Thanks in advance.

Greg

Do a search for bobcares.com and platypus group. They are two that spring to mind but there are many more
    Josh Powell.
    ServerSpotCheck - Is your website down?
    Skimpylink - Not as tiny as some but much cuter!

bobcares.com is exactly what i am looking for, except (i should have mentioned) i need win2k support.

thanks for the leads though.

I've just sniffed about using search and found another outsourcing company call boxadmin.com. The website says they support Windows NT and 2K.

I'm also interested in what these companies offer. Does anyone have any experiences with either boxadmin or bobcares?
    John McKenzie
    http://www.sand-baggers.com

Hello,

I have experience with bobcares. I have been using them for four months. It was a little rough at first but once everything was straightened out everything has been running smoothly.

Andrew

Andrew,

Sounds not too bad if things are running smoothly now. What are they supporting, H-Sphere? If anyone knows/has experience of a company supporting H-Sphere I'd appreciate your feedback.

Thanks.
    John McKenzie
    http://www.sand-baggers.com

Also actsupport.com

Also you might check with actsupport.com

Originally posted by maze65
    Andrew,

Sounds not too bad if things are running smoothly now. What are they supporting, H-Sphere? If anyone knows/has experience of a company supporting H-Sphere I'd appreciate your feedback.

Thanks.
    I am not sure what control panels they support. We use CPanel/WHM. You can check their website out, I think they list it there.

Thanks for all your tips. I'm checking out all of the recommendations now!

Greg