Angry webreseller ensim upgrade billing issues

Has anyone else besides me found that after being sent an email for a free upgrade to 3.1.1 you were charged anyway?

We have 3 dedicated boxes at Webrseller. 1*3.0 I am fine with paying for this upgrade, 2*3.1 were supposed to have a free upgrade.

I had planned to have all three upgraded and negotiated a better price to do so. A daya and half before the upgrade I received an email from the helpdesk stating the upgrade of 3.1 boxes was free. So I submitted a ticket to helpdesk to clarify I would only be paying the 3.0 upgrade as the other 2 boxes were 3.1. This was confirmed and I thankled them for the good news.

Well yesterday I checked my statement and I have been charged for all three upgrades, the 3.1 boxes as well.

I queried helpdesk again and was then told it was a per box price, this after they had confirmed the 3.1 upgrade was free. I responded that I was emailed a day and half before the upgrade that 3.1 was free. At which point I was directed to billing to solve the matter.

I have been directed to billing once in the past. It took three months to resolve a $50 credit they owed me. That was because I hounded them.

Webreseller provide a great hosting service but this sort of billing problem must be addressed. It has happened to me twice now.

I am awaiting their response to my billing enquiry. Hopefully it will all be resolved quickly...this time.

Scott
    http://www.boinghosting.com.au
    put the boing back into your site

When I ordered my 3.0 box a long time ago I was told that I would be upgraded to 3.1 for free. Then 3.1 came out and it would have to be done as a clean install so they said that it would not be free, but that when 3.1.1 was out it would be free.

I even have a helpdesk ticket with a webreseller tech telling me that I would be upgraded for free, but I was charged the $49.95. I did get them to apply a credit that I have been owed for over 2 1/2 months though, so it didn't bother me too much.

Issue resolved

Credit issued.
    http://www.boinghosting.com.au
    put the boing back into your site