Thread: AT&T Unlimited

Thumbs up AT&T Unlimited

http://www.att.com/unlimited
    Just wanted to say I've been with this plan for 3 months and I love it. Unlimited calls to other AT&T subscribers(Don't even have to be on the unlimited plan). I was suspicious, because of the word [gasp] unlimited [/gasp] but I decided to give it a shot.

The people I work with, my family, and my girlfriend all are at&t subscribers, and I talk an average of 4 hours on the phone a day. 4 hours a day = 240 mins a day * plan of 5 cents a minute = $12 a day! Multiply that by 30 for the month, thats a $360/month phone bill! How much do I pay each month? $23.82 total, taxes included.

I'm sure AT&T would like to kill all those long distance relationships

Just thought I'd recommend them, as I'm delighted by their service... Also, if your an AT&T subscriber, pm me and we'll talk for free sometime if you're bored (Hehe, I love UNLIMITED)
    http://www.att.com/unlimited
    Get your certificate of knowification autographed by REW!
    Visit rewdog.com for details.

Re: AT&T Unlimited

Originally posted by Rewdog
    (Hehe, I love UNLIMITED)
    I'd change you're signature, If I were you...

LOL

lol can i ask you if you're beyond the point of being bored out of your mind?
    -Robert Norton
    www.SophMedia.com

Better pray your customers are on AT&T as well.
    L. James Prevo - President/Owner
    Prevo Network, LLC - http://www.prevo.net
    Est. 1999 - Month to Month Billing!!

yeah I am going to do this also.. we just moved out of the metro area and my phone bill is 500.00 for the first 7 weeks so I am going to grab this plan also.. I saw it on TV before but could not remeber who offered it..

Originally posted by ljprevo
    Better pray your customers are on AT&T as well.
    A batch of them are, you get a nifty jingle when you call another at&t subscriber so you know its free.

"The Neighborhood" by MCI offers unlimited long distance to anyone, anywhere within the 48 continental states for just about $50 a month. I don't put much stock into WorldCom companies these days though . . .

The AT&T plans sounds AWESOME . . . and CHEAP as long as everyone elses uses AT&T . . .
    Jesse Barron
    [email protected]
    Epitomized Hosting: Exceeding Your Expectations
    www.epitomized.com

I pay $30 for 1000 any time minutes to anyone in North America and 9000 night and weekend minutes (night start at 8pm) on a 3G network with a GSM compatible phone.

(taxes not included)

AT & T

Sounds like an awesome offer, but the one I have with MCI is a tad bit better as they are giving me 200 any minutes .. meaning they dont have to be an MCI customer for 12.95/mo first month free and a 200 min prepaid phone card

The thing I did not like about this offer is I have an AT&T cell phone and its not included under the plan, so if I switch my house phone over to the AT&T onto this plan it would cost me 7c a minute for my wife to call my cell phone

I know I can ignore the call and call her back however that gets old

I did tell them to notify me when they can start including their network into one and allow for calls to be free to my cell phone then I will switch in a minute

Just wanted to share this with those that have AT&T cell phones thinking it might work

Tom
    DWS CENTER LTDA--http://www.dwscenter.com
    Web Hosting, VPS, Dedicated Servers, Low Cost Domains!!
    US, UK, Netherlands & Asia!!!

flipppinellcellphones arecheap in the usa. on aG2.5 network i pay nearly 40 bucks for 150 anytime any person minutes then its 15 cents a minute over.
    --
    Rich

I just picked up a new AT&T GSM cell phone and get to call anyone in the US for $99 unlimited as well. It's only good in their new GSM Markets, but it works fine in my home and office so I call everyone on it now.

http://www.attws.com/mobileinternet/..._charter.jhtml

you ****ing ********s just rub it in lol. imstuck here in the stone age, where vodaphone the third reich mobile (like we wouldnt guess the t in t mobile stood for teutonic) are floggin us tin cans with string attached for a fortune. and were supposed to be greatful that we get a free t68i, nice phone but oldhat in the states i guess. if i didnt live in a nice low crime area with beautiful scenery id move.
    --
    Rich

i know what tmobile stands for ;-) i used to work at a cell shop...my phone is tmobile i love it..
    -Robert Norton
    www.SophMedia.com

Wait . . . are we talking about long distance or cell phones?

For cell phones, Nextel is the best provided you are in an area with a strong signal.

*free* incoming calls.
    Jesse Barron
    [email protected]
    Epitomized Hosting: Exceeding Your Expectations
    www.epitomized.com

I used to have the same thing with Bell Canada. $20/month for unlimited long distance calls within Canada (to any phone number, didn't have to be another Bell Canada subscriber).

They used to print the amount of money you saved by selecting this plan on each monthly bill. My roomate (most of the calls were hers) and I had a personal record of $1500 in savings one month.

Alas, they no long have that plan anymore. I guess they were losing too much money

you americans / canadians are lucky, the prices seems dead cheap and good deals too...