Domain name for template.

Whenever I respond to an offer for a template in exchange for a domain, somebody else gets it. I guess I am too slow.
    So if anyone else without a credit card wants a domain registered for them, (in their name - not mine) in exchange for a simple template, let me know by PM, or post here.
    If you would like a subdomain hosting account (30 domains to chose a subdomain of - includes all features) for a year instead of a domain name, let me know that too.
    Details:
    This is not a regular hosting website, so no pictures of servers, or boxes with plans ect. Just a design, and a menu area will be fine.
    Each page will be this template - the only thing different will be the text.
    The text doesn't all fit on a standard 800x 600 screen, so the template must have some room to stretch vertically to vary with the amount of text.
    Does that make sense?
    The logos are red, so the colors should look good with that color.
    Simple, but catchy.

[I removed the link that was here beacuse the thread I was refferring to has been removed. Anyway it was simply an offer of a template for a domain. I am offering the opposite - a domain for a template]
    Last edited by ATST; 10-10-2002 at 07:30 PM.
    DANG DANG! DANG!!
    I know ***** ripped off everybody else, but they wouldn't do it to me.
    "When you use bottom feed for bait, you are only going to catch bottom feeders."
    "You do what you are, and you are what you do."

dude, webdesign isn't charity work. how many people are going to make you a site for a domain worth $9?

Like he said; the people that have made these offers in the past.
    It happens around here.
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

Let me say this so you can understand: "Dude, it ain't a whole site".
    It is one simple template page. Much simpler than I have seen people offer for a domain in the past. Thanks to your sig, (eclipsegfx) I will steer clear of you if I ever need graphics as you are rude, and obviously don't think before you post. In fact, your post was totally uneccessary.

Thanks SWR.

The facts are, I have recently designed an entire site, (with subpages) so I know what kind of work it is. This took a long time, and I don't have the time or imagination to do another one right now.
    The site I want the template for is up, it just isn't very good.
    I also don't have time to worry about it, but I do have time to wait for the right person to come along.

Some where, a designer who doesn't have a credit card, and therefore cannot get a domain, who has a couple of templates he can't use, or didn't sell, will want a domain for it.

If I offered cash for one, I would be swamped with offers, and somebody would end up disappointed. I just wanted to help somebody out. If you aren't that 'somebody' then sit down.
    DANG DANG! DANG!!
    I know ***** ripped off everybody else, but they wouldn't do it to me.
    "When you use bottom feed for bait, you are only going to catch bottom feeders."
    "You do what you are, and you are what you do."