Thumbs down Stargate's horrible service

Well their control panel isn't horrible but their services is. After a month of trying to get my money back because they charged me three times for my domain transfer, I have had to call the bank and ask for a charge back. The employee named Shuananana or something like that kept closing my ticket and saying we will reinburst you. It's been a week and nothing is showing on my statement. You can't call them and well their supposedly good "ticket supporty system" is supposed to give speedy service. It seems that they only go online about twice a week to answer customers. What's a good registrar I can change with? I've used godaddy but they charge you for an e-mail account and well they charge you for almost everything .

Try out namecheap.com, everything is included in the price.

You mean you expect a domain registrar to give you an email account too? Good luck.
    Stargate does not have the best rep here, but I don't know who to suggest if you want a email account with your domain name.
    DANG DANG! DANG!!
    I know ***** ripped off everybody else, but they wouldn't do it to me.
    "When you use bottom feed for bait, you are only going to catch bottom feeders."
    "You do what you are, and you are what you do."

stargate has switched to a new credit card processor. you must have missed an email from them about this issue.

i had mine a chargeback done the next day. There is an 800 number to call for Stargate issues. but i do not have it on my fingers.

p.s. i would change the attutude when calling the new credit card company to get your money back.

SEE EMAIL BELOW

Ematic is the credit card processor for Stargate Network (stargatenetwork.).
    The purpose of this email is to follow-up your recent purchase on 09/11/2002 to
    confirm that you have received the goods or services ordered from the Ematic
    merchant and are completely satisfied with your purchase.

If you are completely satisfied with the order there is nothing further you need
    to do. YOUR CREDIT CARD HAS NOT BEEN CHARGED AGAIN.

If you have not received the goods, or have a problem with the order, please
    respond to this email with a description of the problem so we can contact our
    merchant customer on your behalf. You will receive a notice with a unique Order
    Number for each purchase . If you receive multiple purchase notices and did not
    make multiple purchases please contact us immediately. Additional ways to
    contact us are at the bottom of this message.

The details of your original order are included here for your reference.

Ematic is the credit card processor for Stargate Network (stargatenetwork.).
    On your credit card statement, there will appear a charge
    from "Ematic 703-435-9286" for this transaction.

If you have any questions, comments or problems with this order
    please contact us:

Email: [email protected] or [email protected]
    Phone: 1-877-840-1348 (USA/Canada only)
    Phone: 1-703-435-9286 (all others)
    http://www.ChicagoJobResource.com
    Chicago Job Resource
    YOUR career connection for Chicago jobs, careers and employment