Question Hostnuke anyone...?

Anyone tried Are they any good?

No, I haven't used but do a search on a few web hosting directories and check out some of the reviews.

But all you can really do is to host a site with them for a month or so and see how it goes.
    Chinthaka Wickramaratna
    multi-account windows hosting packages

I was looking over the site, and I came to this part:

We allocate a huge amount of bandwidth to our users. Should you exceed your bandwidth we may contact you about it. Excess bandwidth can be surcharged per gigabyte, or you may upgrade your plan to the next suitable for your useage. We canalso make some other arrangement, for example partial or total exchange in return for advertising space. If we surcharge per gigabyte, the price, depending on use will be between $1.50 and $4.50 per gigabyte. One thing you can be sure about, bandwidth excess is 100% negotiable and we are very flexible - often we dont even charge for excess use unless it's way over the limit.
    I get mixed feelings about this. But I have never used them so I can't comment on their services.

Just my $0.02

1.50 to 4.50 for bandwidth?!?! Sounds kinda iffy.. Either way dont host with them just because they install nuke for you if that is what you are looking for. Alot of hosts will install scripts for you at no charge just ask ahead of time before signing up.

Las Vegas, NV
    I've actually been using HostNuke for the past year and a half so I can give you any details that you wish, and no we don't have PostNuke installed (we prefer to build out own CMS).

We've never experianced any problems with uptime or customer support. There is generally someone available to take hostname requests (or any other requests for that matter). They use the Ensim system for the user control pannels (which soon will allow users to update their host names from the Ensim pannel itself).

We, at presant, have 10 gigs of disk space and 50 gigs of bandwidth (we don't use it all, but we use a large chunk of each).

The CS is generally maintained by Drak, which is an intregueing individual who's always up to help people. I actually talk to him on AIM every so often.

If you have any questions, please feel free to message me on AIM at MrPhreaks. Some sites I'm affiliated that're hosted at host nuke: (thats me)