hostgrids.net sucks!

I have an internal server problem. My site with 1000 member database in it can't manage them properly.

I have send them multiple email and still get no responses!
    And today they have remove the online form so I can't contact them anymore for support.

If I didn't receive any feedback from them soon my business will be down!

anyone??

Do you have a dedicated server through them? I certianly hope you weren't running your "safelist" on their shared server...
    AussieHost.com Aussie Bob, host since 2001
    Host Multiple Domains on Fast Australian Servers!!

I have an internal server problem. My site with 1000 member database in it can't manage them properly.
    I'm assuming you have cgi-scripts that are giving internal server error messages.. have you modified anything lately? Uploaded in ASCII? Have you checked your file permissions.. it's unlikley to be your hosts fault.

1000 members.. cgi.. I hope it is a dedicated

Are they vendors that support 3rd party applications?

Maybe they never offered you for support and have deemed your problem an end user problem, out of their support roles.
    dotGig
    <:<: [Fruit eating linux administrator]

Ok, maybe I'm new about all of this.
    I'd bought the hosting thru one of their reseller and he said I should contact them directly.

Yes I have safelist and the reseller said it should be no problem using it thought its not a dedicated server

My safelist is in cgi. One of the search.cgi has broken and my programmer has replace it.

Rite now he can't do anything because the server won't accept new perl script.

Then your thread title is a little out of line; isn't it?
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

Question?
    Where does the suck part come in?
    Some what quick on the gun?

They have deactivated my domain due to spamming!
    What this is all about???

Maybe you should have been patient at first when you asked for a technical support. Maybe your emails contained some flame words that could spark a world war 3.
    He who hates correction will die. --Proverbs 15:10
    Jeffrey's Cute Blog | My stockphotos and illustrations

Originally posted by kvocczann
    They have deactivated my domain due to spamming!
    What this is all about???
    Well "Spamming" means you sent out advertisements to people who didnt ask for it via E-mail.

(Naughty, Naughty! YOU should have read the Terms Of Service and followed the policies)

What was your website about? From the name it sounds like something connected with one of those "Nigerian Money schemes" .

I do no spamming!
    But someone must have been doing it.
    Yes I run my own safelist and it has been well maintain until I got the internal server error.

Sounds like you are every hosts nightmare...kvocczann.. safelist.. sucks...

Go somewhere else and propagate this stuff.. you have not a clue what you are talking about... your host therefore IMHO... Does not suck.. it's you !!!!

perl -le '$_=`man perlfaq1`;print/"(j.*)"/'
    Bad spammer. Go sit in a corner.
    Richard Ward
    1 NET LANE, LLC.
    http://www.1NL.net
    The low cost data center.

They are saying that they got SPAM complaints from your domain - the email account being used is [email protected] and they show over 400,000 emails have been sent out by that email address, using your domain. Then they are showing you one of the emails that they got a SPAM complaint on. Apparently some of your members didn't understand that they would be receiving emails from your domain if they joined your list and they turned you in for SPAM. You will have to talk with the hosting company and see if you can get them to turn your hosting back on - otherwise you would have to move the whole site to another hosting company and start over.