1,372 ....the hardest word!

Public Apology.

I would like to offer an apology publically to the staff at 2checkout for helping to flame the hysteria that we all witnessed or participated in here this week. As one of the loudest participants in this hysteria I went over the edge from professionalism to pure human emotion. This is a line I am not proud to have overstepped.

The caveat is that none of this would have happened if 2CO had a better communications policy. I know TomD has worked hard on that this week by making himself available on the forums and if that continues ...we will get a better service.

I know a lot of people are still upset about not getting their money when they expected...but hopefully 2CO can improve on this communication issue for future customers.

I think at the end of the day....on balance I am more guilty of unprofessionalism than 2CO but it takes 2 to tango and I hope 2CO can walk away from this more humble and wiser too.

Anyway....I am sorry.

Nice appology - at least you had the guts

Nice to see, SimonMc. I commend you for coming forward like this..whatever was said.