Can I get some opinions on my new site?

Keep in mind, it's not supposed to be flashy or cause adrenaline rushes. I designed it to appear simple and classical, with a hint of a modern feel to it.

Orlando, FL

The site does get the point across. But, there is something lacking in the visual area. The sounds of the strings is SO rich that the flash movie should match it.

Take the time to add complimentary imagery such as a still of a steam with rocks covered in rich green moss. Bring the site to life with imagery such as you have done with audio.

Use imagery that reflects each section of the site, let the imagery assist you in telling your story.

If you need help let me know.

I like the nice simple look of your website. The black and white pictures on the side add a lot, I think. Good luck with your website

Tranz: Thanks for the tips. I think too much photography will cheese it up too much. Other than a photo of myself on the main page, I think that's all I'm adding as far as photos

Thanks for checking out my page. I just added another music clip on there. It's slowly growing..

I really like it. It's classy, sharp, and does exactly what it's supposed to do. Nice!

I like it