eNom Reseller Accounts with Price Freeze Guarantee

You may have been reading elsewhere that eNom has just implemented a policy change that prevents resellers from creating sub-reseller accounts for less than $8.95 com, net, org, biz, info, and us. This is true.

However as a direct ETP (Enom Technology Partner), we're happy to announce that AQHost is still able to offer reseller accounts at less than $8.95!

Plus we've recently added a price freeze guarantee. When you sign up for a reseller account with us, we 100% guarantee that your wholesale prices will never be increased unless eNom themselves raise their wholesale prices. That's a guarantee that you can't get from a non-direct reseller, and at prices that you won't be able to get from a non-direct reseller too!

For the next 7 days we're slashing the signup price of our Advanced Reseller plan to just $19.99, a saving of $10 off the regular price. This plan offers you:

1) Our price freeze guarantee
    2) Direct support from us - same high standard that our hosting customers receive!
    3) Stability of dealing with a direct ETP
    4) Excellent pricing that you can only get from an ETP

Full details of our accounts, pricing, secure order form, and a comprehensive pre-sales FAQ can be found at:

http://resellers.AQHost.com

Look forward to working with you!
    Simon.
    http://www.AQHost.com
    Fast, reliable dual Intel Xeon servers
    Excellent uptime record
    Efficient and friendly support

Simon -

Are you certain you've interpreted the announcement accurately?

The announcement from Matt Stearn reads:

"A control has been added to sub-account pricing. No accounts can be established with less than $8.95 per year for .com net org info biz and us."

I don't see anything about an exception to direct ETPs, of which I am one as well.

Mike

Hi Mike,

Yes, 100% certain.

Best wishes,
    Simon.
    Last edited by NitroHost; 10-09-2002 at 06:15 PM.
    Excellent uptime record

i was under the same impresion as lbeachmike. i thought this was a blanket rule.
    l 201TB.com • 201TB bandwidth as standard in three USA DC’s. KVMoIP, auto reboot & OS install all included - Now available in the Netherlands!
    l udedi.com • UK, USA & NL unmetered 100mb & 1GB 100TB premium bandwidth servers
    l Assiva Ltd • UK Shared & Reseller LiteSpeed • 10 years of hosting • R1Soft

The flippant answer of course would be "sign up and I'll prove it"

Seriously though, I wouldn't post an offer like this without thoroughly checking my facts first.

Best wishes,
    Simon.
    Last edited by NitroHost; 10-09-2002 at 06:16 PM.
    Excellent uptime record

hmm, $7.49 each domain with a $20 fee, eh? I think you'll get a few bites with this sale.

-WC-

it appears correct. i have just created a sub account of my main enom account and all prices are at the correcet levels!
    l 201TB.com • 201TB bandwidth as standard in three USA DC’s. KVMoIP, auto reboot & OS install all included - Now available in the Netherlands!
    l udedi.com • UK, USA & NL unmetered 100mb & 1GB 100TB premium bandwidth servers
    l Assiva Ltd • UK Shared & Reseller LiteSpeed • 10 years of hosting • R1Soft

Originally posted by WildCard
    hmm, $7.49 each domain with a $20 fee, eh? I think you'll get a few bites with this sale.

-WC-

I'm sure he doesn't mean a $20 fee per domain. Its, most likely, $20 per reseller account.

VERY good deal, IMO.

--Tina
    ||| 99.999% Uptime SLA!!!
    Plenty of space and bandwidth to fit your needs!
    www.AEIandYou.com - - (WP Friendly - Premium Reseller Hosting and Cheap Dedicated Servers)

For those of you that have any doubts...get rid of them because I'm giving Simon my personal approval

He even called me up to verify my order (for security purposes of course ) when I ordered a similar plan a couple months ago....

Great Deal

Tina-

No, there wasn't sarcasm in that post of mine. I was saying that he will get a few bites with those rates - meaning it's a good deal. And I knew it was $20 for the account setup, silly. hehe

That's all. No hidden meaning.

-WC-

PS: BTW, so these rates should pretty much be in effect forever - as long as enom doesn't have some huge policy change? No annual fee either, right?
    Last edited by WildCard; 10-10-2002 at 12:54 PM.

Tina-

No, there wasn't sarcasm in that post of mine. I was saying that he will get a few bites with those rates - meaning it's a good deal. And I knew it was $20 for the account setup, silly. hehe

That's all. No hidden meaning.

-WC-

Doh! I read it as "you will get few bites..." I missed the "a" in there. One little vowel makes a completely different meaning!

Yeah, that is a good deal. I'm saving up my pennies so that I can sign up with eNom at their lowest rate. openSRS has been good to us over the years...but the lowest they will give us is $9.75. Hardly an incentive when we're registering $3000 worth of domains per month!

--Tina
    ||| 99.999% Uptime SLA!!!
    Plenty of space and bandwidth to fit your needs!
    www.AEIandYou.com - - (WP Friendly - Premium Reseller Hosting and Cheap Dedicated Servers)

I'll give my thumbs up for Simon also.

Frank
    Umbra Hosting
    cPanel | Softaculous | CloudLinux | R1Soft | Ksplice
    Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS, Dedicated Servers, Colocation
    UmbraHosting.com

PS: BTW, so these rates should pretty much be in effect forever - as long as enom doesn't have some huge policy change? No annual fee either, right?
    Sorry, missed that bit. Yes, the price freeze guarantee means that those rates will remain the same ad infinitum unless eNom change their wholesale rates. Of course if eNom lower their rates that would be passed on too!

There's no annual fee unless you want to use PDQ in which case eNom charge $99 per year. The $19.99 setup fee is a one time payment.

Frank and Akash - thank-you both

Best wishes,
    Simon.
    Excellent uptime record

n/m I was looking in the wrong place... took me a few minutes to find MY pricing. It's indeed $7.49/year.
    Last edited by Lagniappe-labgeek; 10-14-2002 at 06:09 PM.
    Lagniappe Internet L.L.C. - Wholesale Reseller and VPS Hosting.
    Lagniappe (lan-yap) - An extra or unexpected gift or benefit.
    HostEntrepreneur - Hosting news, reviews, tips, tricks, help and the occassional rant

Yes. Please read your welcome email. You are looking at default sub-account pricing and not your wholesale pricing.
    Excellent uptime record

'bout the time I found it, I got your email reply. Don't I feel dumb.

"It is better to keep quiet and have people guess your intelligence, then to open your mouth and remove all doubts"
    Lagniappe Internet L.L.C. - Wholesale Reseller and VPS Hosting.
    Lagniappe (lan-yap) - An extra or unexpected gift or benefit.
    HostEntrepreneur - Hosting news, reviews, tips, tricks, help and the occassional rant