Can you sell design services?

Hi there. We're currently working on our website design for our own site providing webdesign/development services. You can see a temporary portfolio at http://ionplex.com/portfolio and http://ionplex.com/x

I am looking for some motivated people who feel that they can sell high quality webdesign and development services on a commison basis. I feel that if you're good, you can make quite a nice amount of money from this as our services are modestly priced.

Price list:

- 2 page template (homepage + internal) for around $600 (about $100 commision)

- Revamp of existing site starting from $1200 (about $200-300 commision)

- Full websites with programmed back-end starting from $2000 (commision starting from $400)

- Logo for $200 ($40)

If you look above, you can see that the potential for earning a nice amount is quite big if you are talented at selling these services.

Ofcourse, I've not laid out all the details here, but if you are intrested, please contact me on:

Email: zubair@ionplex.com
    MSN: zuby84@hotmail.com
    AOL: zubairahmed1984

Thanks and take care

Edit: Just as a reminder this is a job for salespeople, not for designers who wish to sell their designs to me. Thanks.
    Last edited by ionplex; 10-09-2002 at 12:31 PM.

I sent you a mail

your prices are very high
    mine go for less then half of that

Yes I know, but I don't see anything wrong with those prices at all. I know it's quite expensive compared to "WHT prices", but it really isn't that expensive when you look at life outside WHT

Originally posted by zuby84
    Yes I know, but I don't see anything wrong with those prices at all. I know it's quite expensive compared to "WHT prices", but it really isn't that expensive when you look at life outside WHT
    How true.

Nice Portfolio

-Faraaz

I agree. I typically do not sell a flash web site for anything less than 500 bucks, html,xhtml, dhtml, asp, etc about the same too.

Originally posted by zuby84
    WHAT????
    There's life outside WHT??
    Where?? where??
    Tom Whiting, WHMCS Guru extraordinaire
    Linux problems? WHMCS Problems? Give me a shout
    Check out my WHMCS Addons

WHT is undercut hell ahhaha
    dotGig
    <:<: [Fruit eating linux administrator]