* Hosting template

Template

I've been trying to sell this template for a while and haven't realy gotten anyone who's interested. So i'm open to offers. I would prefer cash over anything else. I am looking for around $40 - $60.
    If you are interested let me know. Please post your offers and questions here. You may also email or pm me.

Colors can be customized and you'll get the psd and html file.

Thanks

Maybe the reason you aren't getting offers is because you are asking for cash, which really isn't a very safe option for the purchaser

Very nice template, but indeed cash is not the most user friendly transaction. Paypal is great for selling stuff like this and is free. May want to look into that. Great template though

um...guys, I don't think he means he wants actual cash sent to him. I think he means he would like a money payment as opposed to a hosting package or soemthing like that.

At least that's the impression I got.
    Lime Drop Marketing!
    Web Design | Graphic Design | Logo Design
    http://www.limedrop.ca

i agree with chaps. I think he meant he wants money instead of some kind of trading.
    Banner Design - Professional Designs - 24hr Turn-Around Guaranteed - 20DollarBanners.com

Online Photo Editor
    Retouch or Add effects to your photos with 1 click

sorry for the confusion, but chaps and aplusmedia are right. What i meant by cash was a money transaction, not hosting packages, reseller accounts or enom accounts etc...

Originally posted by prelude785
    sorry for the confusion, but chaps and aplusmedia are right. What i meant by cash was a money transaction, not hosting packages, reseller accounts or enom accounts etc...
    My mistake, I apologize That's just what I had originally assumed, didn't even think of the other scenario.

I will start it at $25.....

$30 from myself