Credit Card Acceptance??

Hi there

I currently use paypal to accept online credit card payments, but its getting to be a pit of a pain... what service do you guys use to accepet online payments??

What are the best, worst, etc for all the services out there?? I am just in the process of switching hosts, and would like to switch payment methods as well :-)

thanks

Shane

perl -le '$_=`man perlfaq1`;print/"(j.*)"/'
    Your best bet, if you really want to accept credit card orders, is to get a merchant account. I have no personal recommendations because we only accepted credit cards during the first year of Paypal's operation; when they were a useful service. Anything is better than Paypal, and expect to pay up to $100.00 per month, plus a percentage of all transactions for a good merchant account, depending on your company's needs.
    Richard Ward
    1 NET LANE, LLC.
    http://www.1NL.net
    The low cost data center.

emscorporate.com has quick and easy merchant accounts .. 100 bucks setup 40 bucks a month .. we've been using them for about a year and they've been great.

i use wellsfargo with authorize.net i LOVE them, no problems what so ever
    Nick Twaddell
    WebSpace Solutions - Custom E-Solutions
    Fast, Reliable, Affordable Web Hosting

Do NOT use Cardservice International, the worst experience I have ever had with any sort of vendor/service. I will be finding another processor once my contract is up, the good thing is the contracts are only for 6 months.

I hear a lot of good things about authorize.net... their plans are pretty reasonable, and their site integration is a breeze.

what do u guys m,ean by Authorize.net ?? they don't sell merchant accounts... let me replhrase my Q ... which reseller do you use ?

i am currently using Hostcharge
    http://www.featuredhost.com | mailto: sales@featuredhost.com | ASP.NET-MS SQL-Cold Fusion hosting| Cheap domain registration | MSN : sales@featuredhost.com |