billing and/or support software for fbsd

hello, for my logicservers we use FreeBSD, and i was wondering if phpmanager was just for linux and if perlbill was comming out with a version that supported credit cards. i was looking at modernbill which combines the 2 but that is a little too expensive for right now. i was also looking at that ispmanagerinabox but no one has said and pros or cons about it.

If you want to try the ISP Manager in a Box - I will give you a free trial period on the product to try it out.

This period would last 14 days - after that period - you'll have the option to keep it or ditch it.

I back it up with support and, I listed to my clients and build on top of the product from there.

Just drop by and fill out a support ticket requesting more information (leave a phone # and I'll call you if you have questions about the product and the capabilities of it).

Thanks

Brandee Diggs
    Owner / Developer
    ISP Manager in a Box
    www.ispmanagerinabox.com

is ispmanagerinabox supported in fbsd?

Have not tested in FBSD.

General purpose to offer you a free trial. It is all in PHP with very little dependancies on the OS. Just the REGEX library build of PHP.

Thanks,

Brandee Diggs
    Owner / Developer
    ISP Manager in a Box
    www.ispmanagerinabox.com

sure, we'll give it a try and then you can say its supported in FBSD if all goes well

Okay.

I'll await your request from our website.

Thanks,

Brandee Diggs
    www.ispmanagerinabox.com
    Brandee Diggs
    Owner/Developer
    www.whmautopilot.com

Read Forum Rules in a Box

Brandeeeeeeeeee:

You can't do that in a non-advertising forum.

My appologies.

Wasn't selling - was stating that I would offer a free trial if he questioned the product.

Admin can delete my posts if deemed necessary.
    Brandee Diggs
    Owner/Developer
    www.whmautopilot.com