revecom/hostcharge/etc.

Im looking for a good 3rd party processor thats dependable and allows me complete flexibility in billing periods and manual transactions as well as automatic, ive been hearing alot of bad things about many of the CC proc. though,, any suggestions based on experience(if you havent used it, please dont comment).

We use Revecom for one and a half year, no complaints so far.

Originally posted by Walter
    We use Revecom for one and a half year, no complaints so far.

Hi Walter, I signed up at revecom on Monday on their website, and I haven't heard from them till now..how long does this Signup procedure take?
    Caro.Net: Support is everything
    Offering High Quality Dedicated Servers.

I can recommend Hostcharge.
    AceWebHosting.Com
    Cheap Web Hosting - Multiple Domain Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Virtual Private Server

revecom has a reseller program which is something i could use, hostcharge does not, so i was leaning towards revecom.

Does revecom allow you to make one time bill or additional charges along with recurring?

Are their any other good ones?
    www.boxedhost.com
    COMING SOON!
    A Resellers Dream, In a Box

Hostcharge will soon be having a reseller option as well . I think they are only waiting for heir new MCC release
    http://www.featuredhost.com | mailto: sales@featuredhost.com | ASP.NET-MS SQL-Cold Fusion hosting| Cheap domain registration | MSN : sales@featuredhost.com |

merchant solution

The big daddy of them all is VeriSign but they were going to charge us 10-20 dollars more a month than what we got which was Authorize.net. VeriSign is most trusted among all clients and its very easy to use. They offer many solutions from secured email to cc processing. I like auth.net though because its cheaper and robust. They insist that you charge by month but with hsphere you can set it up so you dont have that.
    IQ Studio
    www.IQStudio.net
    Sales@IQStudio.net
    Create.Design.Innovate

Im not sure if hostcharge's reseller option will be available for a long time though, are there others that have reseller programs?

Does verisign and authorize.net allow you to resale and do manually billing, etc. to charge for overages, setup fee's, etc.
    www.boxedhost.com
    COMING SOON!

revecom.com

I use revecom.com and they are pretty good. They have good online support and catch most of the fraud but some still slips through and has to be manually verified.

They have set lengths on products though- so it expires in so many months which is not good for the hosting industry but overall I'm satisfied with them and started running everything through there.

JDT
    ▄▀▄ Jeremy, CEO - Batcave Network
    ▄▀▄ Deals on Hosting, VPS, Domains, Dedicated Servers since 1997
    ▄▀▄ http://www.batcave.net
    ▄▀▄ We always have a deal going - hosting for cheaper than a domain!

Do they allow manual billing,
    Additional charge billing,
    Change billing plan without sending new payment link,
    etc.?
    www.boxedhost.com
    COMING SOON!