Arrow Recommd Supplier

I am wanting to see a list of dedicated suppliers that offer 500 GB transfers and are able to provide 100 IP's (full justification) from the start.

Thanks all

500GB/Mo. transfer? I'm sure Pegasus can push that. I know they never have a problem providing justified IP's. Have you talked to Jay yet? It seems to me like any of the bigger providers could handle that... correct me if I'm wrong... maybe I don't have as realistic a perception as I thought I did?

Re: Recommd Supplier

Originally posted by faculty
    I am wanting to see a list of dedicated suppliers that offer 500 GB transfers and are able to provide 100 IP's (full justification) from the start.

Thanks all
    Maybe you should include your price range. I'm sure that many providers could do this for the right price.

-Steven
    http://www.insiderhosting.com
    BGP Blend of Telia, GTT, Zayo, and Cogent in One Wilshire, Los Angeles!
    True Definition of Managed Hosting
    Proudly Offering Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS, Dedicated Servers, and Co-location

Re: Re: Recommd Supplier

Originally posted by insiderhosting

Maybe you should include your price range. I'm sure that many providers could do this for the right price.

-Steven
    Also make sure you post it in the WebHosting Requests. UmBillyCord will give you a flogging if not
    Signature SPAM