Bulk Vbulletin purchase - anyone need one??

Hi Everyone,

I have been talking to vbulletin the last few days to see what type of deal i could work out if i can get a few people together to get bulk amount of owned licenses. Which are normally around $160. So what i am trying to do is find as MANY people as i can that would like to buy a license so we can get the price down to $120 or even $110. I do not want to make money on this i just want to get a few licenses (around 5) at a lower price like we all do

So everyone please do me a huge favor if you are interested please email me at [email protected]. Also get all your friends anyone you can find to send me an email. If you can post this on another board of know of another board please let me know. Please do not ask where to send the money as i do not want the money till we get a large group together and once i find out the lowest price we can have.

Here is a little more about the license posted on www.vbulletin.com

Owned License - $160

An owned license grants you the right to run on one web server and one web site for each license purchased for an unlimited time. Each license may power one instance of vBulletin on one domain. Included in this package is one year's access to the member area, where you can download updated versions of the software. If you require access to the member area after the year has elapsed, you can renew your access for $30 per year.

Again this has been approved by vbulletin i would just purchase in bulk then transfer the license over to you. If you have any questions at all please feel free to email me anytime at [email protected]

Have a Great Day !!

Thanks
    William wilson

I might be interested if it goes low enough. I dont need a license, but I could use another.

walter, rax knows that, hes just trying to increase his post count

Originally posted by dynamitehost
    So what are you doing?

How is the payment made to, you or to vbulletin?

I think to him

if anybody has a license they want to sell I wouldn't mind buying it off them alternatively if the price goes down to $100-110 i may be interested

Originally posted by vipe

Originally posted by dynamitehost

So what are you doing?
    and what are you doing ?

Edit: mm that was more complicated than it looked

Damn it!!!

I bought mine last night!

REalistically, is Vbullitin that much better, worth the price of a license as opposed to PHPbb and Invision?

-WC-

yes it is anyway just and update including me i think the list is about 10-11 if you guys know any other forums any other people interested please let me know i will go around and get everyone i can possible to try and get this down to $100-$115

Thanks
    William Wilson
    CPSkins.com | WHMXtra.com
    12 cPanel Skins, 52 WHM Skins, 12 DirectAdmin,
    60+ Plesk Scripts Linux & Windows & 70 cPanel Auto-Installers

yes it is anyway just and update including me i think the list is about 10-11 if you guys know any other forums any other people interested please let me know i will go around and get everyone i can possible to try and get this down to $100-$115
    I have been try to get a used license but my luck still not with me. How many license you have to purchase in order to get $100-$115?

Who's name will each licence be in?
    Josh Powell.
    ServerSpotCheck - Is your website down?
    Skimpylink - Not as tiny as some but much cuter!

Originally posted by WildCard
    REalistically, is Vbullitin that much better, worth the price of a license as opposed to PHPbb and Invision?

-WC-
    vBulletin whats so good about it?
    It looks just like Invision and PHPbb, and many others, why pay for something that you could get for free. You still have to keep the copyright in tack even with a Licence.

Maybe I don't understand vBulletin please inlighten me.

Originally posted by bjcwebdesign

Maybe I don't understand vBulletin please inlighten me.
    Sounds as if your sold on the free options, which aren't bad mind you. But, their no VB! The best way to know, is to check it out for yourself.

If you dig around at their site, you can find links to test the admin panel. This is where a lot of the difference comes into play. Its like night and day, when compared to the free options you mention...

Looked around and I could not find it, will look again when I have some time.

I am more then willing to pay for something, its more or less if I can get fourm software for free that looks and apperes the same to the adverage use I would use the free alternitive.

After all I chose Linux for the open source software thats out there and there is heaps.

bjcwebdesign> Im a big vB fan and have tried phpbb, ib, etc. It just does not compare. While they all "look" the same, they are very different. Here is vBulletins admin area: http://www.vbulletin.com/admindemo/
    Corey Wojen
    [email protected]
    http://www.ravio.com - http://www.vbskins.com

Thanks will check it out

coreyw... thanks for giving him the link to the admindemo.

I am a little preoccupied atm, or I would of dug it up myself.

btw, I indeed agree with your sentiments, 100%!!! When it comes down to the nitty-gritty vB stands far above its closest "free" rival in phpBB (now 2.0.3). The admin interface kicks arse. Nothing you can not modify in it, NOTHING! Even something as seemingly minute as the Meta tags can be modified there.

Alright i think we have 11 so far i am going to try and post this offer somewhere else to.

Thanks
    William Wilson
    CPSkins.com | WHMXtra.com
    12 cPanel Skins, 52 WHM Skins, 12 DirectAdmin,
    60+ Plesk Scripts Linux & Windows & 70 cPanel Auto-Installers