Lightbulb does any one use fastservers.net

can anyones tell me if they are any good and what did they need to do to get the server ready for customers

I use them and think they are FANTASTIC! I have only been with them about a month, but I couldn't be happier. I went through 3 other companies before signing up with them and I wish I had gone with them from the start. It would have saved me a lot of hassle and money.

They have been incredibly nice and helpful and they got my server set up without a problem. I recommend them highly.

Red

Re: does any one use fastservers.net

Originally posted by fasthostz
    can anyones tell me if they are any good and what did they need to do to get the server ready for customers
    Fastservers.net has experienced a lot of growth recently, and I had to wait a couple of extra days after my server was delivered before they could hook it up for colocation. The server has been up only been a couple of weeks, but other than the wait, it's so far so good. No down time, and the support has been above expectations.
    Andy
    http://BullseyeConsulting.com

From their site:

"FastServers.Net has recently become a very popular dedicated hosting provider. "

I wonder why

"I wonder why"
    me too

Originally posted by phpcoder
    From their site:

"FastServers.Net has recently become a very popular dedicated hosting provider. "

I wonder why

Just recently signed up, and I must say the support is tremendous. Whether it be with shane on AIM or talking directly to someone through their site, always straightforward and quick answers. It may take a few extra days to get setup, but IMO its worth it if they can continue to provide the support/reliability they are now.