I need an EXPERIENCED Remote Tech who will be able to provide 7 HOURS of work per day.
He/She will be answering support tickets, be available for live support and be able to keep the well being of the server. For example, update the system software, find abusive users... general server maint...
* MUst be VERY GOOD with CPANEL/WHM
* Must be GOOD with Apache, Bind, DNS, mysql, PHP issues.. (e.g. how do recompile PHP, etc)
* MUST love his/her job and customers...
Minimal age: 18 years old
Please send me your AIM/ICQ contact number for further discussion and your resume if possible...
Will do 7+ hours a day to take care of your servers and help answer tickets.
ICQ: NA, will register if work requires one.
Resume, references and job history available upon request.
I am a reliable, loyal and hardworking tech. This is my second foray into the web hosting industry after the local job market crashed again. I recide in Lawrence Kansas and am gainfully looking for new employment.
Instead of hiring support, outsource. We can offer you part time to 24/7 chat and e-mail support for about quarter of the salary.
There is a huge advantage for chat support for it is also international support. Try us for a full 30 days money back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose and all to gain.
Our expertise includes
Linux and Windows 2000
Ticket Support System
PHP Support desk
Support related to control panels.
1) Setting up mail server
2) Setting up web server
3) Hosting domains
4) Enabling web users
5) Mail settings
6) Account creation.
7) Adding a new domain/ sub domain.
8) Control panel/FTP password reset.
9) Mail related issues. (Pop3, smtp, webmail).
10) Script support (php, asp, perl).
11) Web statistics support.
12) FrontPage/database troubleshooting.
13) Protected directories (SSL. Non-SSL)
14) Webuser accounts creation.
15) Check diskquota, Traffic limit and many more.
16). Protecting web sites (.htaccess)
1. Performance tuning of Linux servers
2. Automated tasks (Cronjob)
3. Network/Bandwidth monitoring (MRTG)
4. Software installation
5. Server monitoring (Uptime/downtime) using 3rd party softwares and Manual
6. Backup/Restore of server and websites
7. Adminisration of MySQL database server.
8. Setting up of Apache with SSL support.
8. Setting up Mailserver(Sendmail,Qmail,Exim,PostFix)
9. Setting up DNS.
10. Installation and Configuration of various log file analysers (AwStats,Webalizer..)
11. Implementing Firewalls using IPCHAINS and IPTABLES
Windows 2000 Support
1. Using Terminal Services Client
2. Using PC Any Where
3. Configuring and trouble shooting IIS.
4. Configuring and trouble shooting Exchange Server
5. Configuring and trouble shooting Windows Proxy 2.0 and Internet Security and Acceleration Server.
6. Remote installation of softwares.
7. Configuring DNS, DHCP Servers.
8. Managing Users.
9. Backup/Restore using 3rd party tools
10. Configuring and Installing MySQL