billing and support

Does anyone know any good program that support auto invoice and support system together? And customer can login to view their invoice and submit ticket for support?

thanks!

I think phpmanager does all this. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

I think phpmanager is the one I'm heading too but does anyone know any reseller that sale phpmanager cheap than the price they list on phpmanager?

I belive resellers can't up their RRP.

I have not realy heard anything good about phpmanager.

I've never heard anything bad about phpManager. As a matter of fact, we use it and it's very effective. I highly recommend it.

Have you had experience with it that makes you say otherwise?
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

hey Cheap, they sell the software for like $30, don't they? how much cheaper do you want the program?!

-WC-

Were you able to install the demo? I had a few problems installing it. Decided its not for me.

After you have been using it for a while let as know how it turned out.

yup I can install the demo with no problem. Works great Only one or two bother is :

1. When you adjust the amount to be bill the program assume that you have receive the payment. And send the client a thank you e-mail saying we have receive your payment.
    2. Not intergrate with plesk so you have to edit the template because it come with CPanel function in there.

Don't have a chance to try out WHM yet cause demo version doesn't have it

Hi,

if you use Plesk, then the whm module will be of no use to you anyway, unless you have a whm server that you use to setup accounts on?

Regards,

Locutus

Locutus, I couldn't see you replying to cheap's 1st gripe about the emails. Is this a bug? Do you intend to correct it?

Hi,

not, its not a bug.

the scripts will send out a payment receipt when an account is activated as normal practice is to receive payment first before you create a new account, is it not?

however, this can be stopped simply by editing one variable when you edit the emails.

Regards,

Locutus