Responsible Designer Needed

I am in need of a designer who knows there stuff, VERY WELL! We'd be contracting simple jobs (psd creation, layout design, etc) to you on a weekly basis.

As of right now, I don't know what more to say other than we're picking up business daily and need more help completing it! Most of our jobs are custom templates for $50 to $70 (includes psd and html page), so if you think you could provide some help to our company, we'd be willing to work out a set price for your designs!

Please email me at [email protected] with a resume, portfolio links, etc.

We've tried this idea multiple times and have been ripped off on several of them. Please make sure the site examples we ask to see are actually YOURS and not someone elses.

Thank you for your time,
    Jeff Piper

Yo Adam, on
    it says Vereor studios. Are you them ? Cause I know another designer, Nick Vereor, is he with you?

His name is Nick Mahon. Im selling designs for my designer who's name is Jason Jaratt, they both own Vereor Studios

Ah k cool

York, United Kingdom

Thanks to everyone who has applied and emailed me. I have made note of EVERYONE. We currently are going with two designers who impressed us, but the others will likely be contacted down the road.

Please let us know if we can help you.
    You can view our portfolio at

Best regards