slicing up psd + html?

Hiya

I was wondering if anyone knows ppl who just slice up a psd already done and put it into html (properly)

thanks

I was wondering the same thing.

Thanks,

Mike

i can do it

Would you have a ballpark figure to have this done?

Mike

ballpark figure..

I dont really have one. I play with PS alot but mainly for logos. I have seen many offered here for sale, design, slicing and HTML at some good prices. I would imagin the cost wouldnt be very high for just slicing and html but I have no idea what range.

Mike

do you have icq, where we could talk more abt this?

If you don't wish to post an amount here, just PM me. I need an idea of what this type of service would cost. Are we talking $50 $20 $5....?

Thanks,

Mike

well i pmed you, but how many sites do you need sliced and in html?

Itīs pretty easy work so I donīt think itīs worth very much, just a few bucks.
    •Useful sites for entrepreneurs: Entrepreneurial resources

Thank you all for your PMs. I am keeping them all on file and will contact you when I am ready to roll.

Mike

hiya

can someone send me an approximate quote in PM too

thanks in advance

salsabil

well i pmed you, but how many sites do you need sliced and in html?

Re: slicing up psd + html?

Originally posted by salsabil
    Hiya

I was wondering if anyone knows ppl who just slice up a psd already done and put it into html (properly)

thanks
    "Properly" is an important word when you are paying someone to do something for you. Without an agreement on what "properly" is, there can only be confusion and problems.

I would point out that the price is more determined by the "type" of coding as the slicing is the easy part.
    • Do you want: HTML 4.0 or 4.01, XHTML 1.0 or 1.1?
    • Will it be Transitional or Strict?
    • Is there any CSS involved, if so which version?
    • With TABLES or without?
    • Does the code have to Validate? If so, by which Validator?
    • How many OSs, Browsers and Browser versions is it being designed for?
    • Does a specific type of HTML Editor need to be used? (i.e., DreamWeaver or FrontPage)
    • What level of Accessibility is to be met?
    Forum rules say posting prices in this Forum is not allowed (only allowed in the "Related Offers and Requests" Forum - maybe this thread will be moved to allow it?) and also states this is not the correct Forum for people to; "publish or discuss any information regarding their product or services" and/or "to direct others to contact them regarding their product or services or future (possible) products or services".

Could be, why you are not getting very many postings with specifics on pricing and services -- which I would like to do, but cannot.
    • PotentProducts.com - for all your Hosting needs
    • Helping people Host, Create and Maintain their Web Site
    • ServerAdmin Services also available

Hi Salsabill + Tippy,
    I recently completed the website Maximum Gamer, by slicing a .psd that the client provided me with. The client specified that it must validate as XHTML compliant and work in a range of browsers - and I'm pleased to say the finished item did (the current website doesn't validate because the content management system isn't outputting valid code - I can show you the site I built if you wish). I didn't just use a single image slicer because they output frankly terrible code. Instead I sliced the image numerous times, then rebuilt the entire site in Dreamweaver, using a stylesheet for all of the text.

If you're interested, I can do the same for you. The client generously paid $100, because it was a rush job (on a Sunday morning to have it ready by Monday morning, and I made the rollovers myself) - I'd normally expect alot less, depending on the complexity of the template. Of course, that includes numerous revisions until you're completely happy .

If you are interested in my services, please don't hesitate to drop me a line, at [email protected].

Thanks,

Regards,

Ben