Question Do you need some cheap Cpanel licenses?

I don't know the exact policies of Cpanel, I am merely a messenger. I happen to know someone looking to sell 5 Cpanel licenses for $50.00 a piece. Something about wanting to be a partner NOC or something like that. Anyways, if you're interested then simply PM me and I can provide further details.

Regards,
    -Tony

There are several companies that I know are selling them for this price, webauthorities.com for one. What's the big secret?

What do you mean?

If you are interested simply PM me.

Originally posted by ResellerBase
    There are several companies that I know are selling them for this price, webauthorities.com for one. What's the big secret?
    What I mean is that $50 is the normal price that several other companies are already offering. Just post the site for everyone to see, it's not some big secret agent thing.

If people are interested than they can PM me. Why are you making a big deal out of it, other than to break in your new forum account... ?

hmm, I think the cheapest, legitimate place sells them for $58 for an external license.

So $50 is a little cheaper. Almost not worth saving $8 to go to an unknown, unheard of before source in my opinion.

-WC-

Originally posted by WildCard
    hmm, I think the cheapest, legitimate place sells them for $58 for an external license.

So $50 is a little cheaper. Almost not worth saving $8 to go to an unknown, unheard of before source in my opinion.

-WC-
    Everybody needs to start somewhere And he even said that he is just a messanger. He will give you the contact information of the person if you contact him.

*sigh* just buy it and stop yelling about it=)
    Marcus Brown

Originally posted by WildCard

-WC-
    Actually I think its $60-$65, I'd have to look at the distrubutor agreement again... But apparently DarkOrb isn't enforcing that policy anymore...

TonyP you need to learn not to bring down someones post, this is in the advertising forum and is not looking for "feedback or comments" its simply someone trying to tell us about a good deal.

Im interested.. PM on its way.
    Matt Wallis
    United Communications Limited
    High Performance Shared & Reseller | Managed VPS Cloud | Managed Dedicated
    UK www.unitedhosting.co.uk | US www.unitedhosting.com | Since 1998.

Originally posted by UH-Matt
    TonyP you need to learn not to bring down someones post, this is in the advertising forum and is not looking for "feedback or comments" its simply someone trying to tell us about a good deal.

Im interested.. PM on its way.
    Didn't get a PM from you, and are you sure you're talking to me? I didn't try to bring anyone down in this thread, just responding to someone trying to make me look shifty which I am not...

Matt Wallis
    United Communications Limited
    High Performance Shared & Reseller | Managed VPS Cloud | Managed Dedicated
    UK www.unitedhosting.co.uk | US www.unitedhosting.com | Since 1998.

Ok, thought it was a little weird you were saying that it was me instead of the other guy. I sent you an e-mail, let me know how it goes.