* Are you a new web hosting startup?

I started my web hosting business early this year and it is going pretty well so far. However, I want to accelerate its growth.

I am looking for a few web hosting startups to do business with. Basically, what I'm trying to do is to pool all of our resources together and perhaps relaunch as one web hosting company.

Customer service is a very important aspect of web hosting, as I've come to learn, and what I'm trying to do is set up a 24/7 toll free "call center" if you will. I am also trying to acquire a few dedicated servers. My small company can not do this alone -- and I figured if there are other startups out there on the same page as I am, perhaps you would be interested in working together.

So, if you're a small (or very small) web hosting startup who has just been in business for a few months with a mere handful of clients -- whether you have 5 clients or 50 clients right now -- I'd like to hear from you.

In summary...

OFFER: The opportunity to pool resources together and form a somewhat larger web hosting company with more clients, greater services, resources and customer service.

JP

Interresting idea....
    We are also a brand new company (based in Europa).
    This idea of the 24/7 toll free support center is a good point.
    Let us know what is the next point of your idea...
    WEBDOMAIN.com: WHERE IT ALL BEGINS!
    We host web sites and register domain names since 2000.
    CLICK HERE TO CONTACT A SALES REPRESENTATIVE LIVE!

MaxiWebHost:

Lots of web hosting companies already offer this support, but it's the smaller companies who may not be able to afford this kind of service right from the start, or they may not even have enough clients to facilitate the need for it. If a new web hosting company only manages, say, 40 clients, then a call center may not be profitable for them to run.

I've been looking into this entire thing, and so far I've managed to piece together details such as the toll free number, IVR (interactive voice response), the hardware/software necessary to have calls answered professionally, etc. Mind you, I've never run a call center so some other web hosting business owners here might be looking at this post realizing that they've been here already.

Nonetheless, I want to talk with a few startups who are interested in this business. For those interested, I'm trying to either share resources -- example: five or so small companies sharing the same call center for support with shared toll free number, etc. OR, if you're interested we can combine our smaller companies, rebrand, join operations, pool clients all into one and relaunch as a new company.

JP
    JP
    Justified Existence - my blog on blogging and writing for a living.

Interresting idea,
    sure that a lot of "start-up" companies will agree and join this concept....
    Let's check our site to find some
    Last edited by WebDomain.com; 10-07-2002 at 11:14 AM.

Hmmm, your idea is great but useless for us as we are in Europa.
    If you know some solutions let's us know or anyway good luck for your awesome project.

If you are prtnering just for the sake of having 24/7 support, than we can help you. You can outsource support from us for a very afforadable price, whther it is toll free or chat.