Limited Offer: $20 Logo Design, Hurry! 24 hours only!

Greetings!

For a special reason, Castlemelody Imagination Studio is offering you an opportunity to have a logo for only $20. This offer lasts 24 hours after this post. (please refer to posting date and time for your reference).

You will get:

1. a .gif or .jpg file for web version
    2. a .tiff file for print version

30-day full refund guaranteed! No questions asked.

To order you must email us at this address:

design AT castlemelody DOT com

We will have to queue all orders on a first come first serve basis. So email now!

We will get back to you with a payment link. Please do not order $20 logo design through our website as you will be charged with $50. This is a special promo. To reserve, email us at:

design AT castlemelody DOT com.

This is our way of saying thank you for all the support. Through WHT, Castlemelody Imagination Studio has grown and gain more colleagues and friends not just clients.

Take care everyone.

P.S. By the way, our gallery.
    I help entrepreneurs develop online branding. I value my clients and build relationships. I am a friend.
    Let me assist you with your website design, logo design and other graphics needs.
    Ganah Solutions, a brand creation agency. Solidify your brand. Connect your business.

Updates

EDIT: As of this writing, roughly 11 hours left. Go beat the deadline!

EDIT: Thinking twice? We have 30-day full refund guarantee. No questions asked.

And, for those who want to order using PAYPAL, you can do so through our U.S. colleague. We will supply you the paypal email account if you email us at: design AT castlemelody DOT com

We suggest you order now. This is a rare opportunity.

EDIT: The reason for this 24-hour $20 logo promo --- Let's just say one of us business associates has a birthday? So it will be a treat for him and likewise a treat for you!

That's just one of the reasons of course.

Thank you.

Last edited by Ganah ALLAN; 10-07-2002 at 07:38 PM.
    I help entrepreneurs develop online branding. I value my clients and build relationships. I am a friend.
    Let me assist you with your website design, logo design and other graphics needs.
    Ganah Solutions, a brand creation agency. Solidify your brand. Connect your business.

Last edited by Ganah ALLAN; 10-08-2002 at 10:51 AM.