Thread: No matter......

Smile No matter......

NO matter how you slice it.....dice it...and point the finger....

COMPANIES "ARE NOT" allowed....according to our Federal Government......to "JOIN TOGETHER" and control the pricing industry.

Am I the only person here who sees what has really happened?
    *laffing*

LisaSkirts

You're referring to colusion, and this topic has already been discussed (2000?), and what goes on within this board is not colusion.

No pricing is being "Controlled" here.

My pricing would shock most users at WHT, but I actually want less users per box, and more ability to upgrade and add servers.

I think you're mixing too many thoughts in your head and considering yourself a lawyer.
    dotGig
    <:<: [Fruit eating linux administrator]

I think she has gone off her medication.

Certainly seems to be *laffing* a lot lately.
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

Hmmmmm.....

Ummmmmmm......I merely posted thoughts here...and things to consider....and I thought that I was talking with a group of adults......

I don't appreciate the personal slams....keep those opinions to yourself!

LisaSkirts

Originally posted by Samuel
    You're referring to colusion, and this topic has already been discussed (2000?), and what goes on within this board is not colusion.

No pricing is being "Controlled" here.

My pricing would shock most users at WHT, but I actually want less users per box, and more ability to upgrade and add servers.

I think you're mixing too many thoughts in your head and considering yourself a lawyer.
    I don't think she was talking about Web hosting. Lisa is starting new threads about the new iBill/CCBill fee. I believe she meant to post here. ROFL!!!!!

Lisa..

Really, keep your personal problems away from this board unless they are valid - it is a waste of DB space, server bandwidth and my time/bandwidth!

[hopefully nothing taken as humor or personal]

Well, on that note then, you may be the only one that sees what has really happened. Unless you would like to share what you saw. But, wait; then I still wouldn't see. I'd only be going on what you saw. Okay, back to my answer to the question of " . . sees what is really happening . . . . "

Yes.

[/hopefully nothing taken as humor or personal]
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

Lisa hit 'new thread' within the thread being discussed instead of 'post reply' when replying to a thread topic. This is why everyone was confused and rude I might add.
    Last edited by localhost; 10-07-2002 at 07:17 AM.