Question info about brightlightwebsites.com

Hi, can any one tell me something about brightlightwebsites.com I already did my research but I need info of current customer or from someone who has heard something about them.

ps. brightlightwebsites.com webmaster your are more than welcome to post here.

Heh.. hey!

Are you after shared or reseller hosting?

If your after reseller hosting, signups will resume tonight with a new server coming online within an hour.

Is there anything you wanted to know about BLWS?

I currently host 1 site with them and may well host my other at the end of the month. Their support is great, servers are fast and at a very competitive price.

After saying all that, I would not recomment hosting with them - Just kidding ofcourse.
    - Andy
    Free browser based game:
    http://www.critticage.com
    Play in your spare time!

Hi Faculty I need a web hosting account... not for reselling, but i liked your reseller plans. Can I use them as a personal account? What is you up time sever? Can I pay you half-year? or a year? I dont like to pay month by month.

You can use the reseller account as a personal account - that is entirely up to your discretion!

If you would like to pay half-yearly or yearly, you will need to get into more close contact with me so we can discuss pricing, special signup links, etc.

We have a new server coming online within the hour.. that is the one you would be placed on so the uptime for this would be 1 day

The new server specs are as follows;
    P4 1.8 GHZ Processor
    512 MB RAM

The current reseller server which is online right now has the following uptime stats;
    8:23am up 10 days, 19:44, 1 user, load average: 0.10, 0.22, 0.17

The reason for it being up only 10 days is due to a RAM upgrade

If you require more info, please reply or contact me anyway you like