A long growing list of hosting companies offering single-plan multi-domain hosting

Do you know of any hosting companies out there (big & small OR good & bad) which offer multi-domain hosting within a single plan's allocated web space (similar to MCHost private label reseller plans)?

Please post their URL in this thread.

Please DO NOT comment on the quality of their services or package offerings or pricing in any way whatsoever.

The intention of this thread is simply to create a long list of such hosting companies... not to open a discussion in any way whatsoever about who is good, better or worse.

Thanks so so much to all you guys.

<<MOD NOTE: This is NOT an invitation for hosts to list themselves>>
    Last edited by Chicken; 10-07-2002 at 12:37 AM.

You could also look through the "Reseller" forum as the Multi-domain plans are commonly used by folks who also use "Reseller" type plans....

Hello Bob,

Yes... I already have done that. But only a few of such hosting companies get mentioned *most of the time*. Your company is one of them!

I simply wish to create as long a list as possible of such hosting companies who either aren't mentioned here OR do not get mentioned too often.

DANG DANG! DANG!!
    I know ***** ripped off everybody else, but they wouldn't do it to me.
    "When you use bottom feed for bait, you are only going to catch bottom feeders."
    "You do what you are, and you are what you do."

*****.com
    ****************.net
    There's my compiled list .

Liverpool FC Forum 11.5 Million posts powered by SMF

site5.com
    pair.com
    futurequest.com
    httpme.com

I have seen nothing but good reviews for the above..

http://www.below10host.com (listed in their custom plans)

Pair.com and Futurequest.net charge extra for additional domains, but yeah they do allow it.

http://www.cyberpixels.com

(As the original post has said: This is merely a "list" for reference, NOT recommendation.)
    Last edited by lesq; 10-08-2002 at 02:22 AM.

This is a nice compilation... please keep the list growing!

Page-zone
    Compare prices and features of over 100 different web hosting plans with the IceIsHot.com Web Hosting Comparison.

Cyberwings.com.

oh wait, they are gone, aren't they?

-WC-

ps: why are you asking for a compiled list like this, out of curiousity?

http://www.voxtreme.com

You can't go wrong

Originally posted by WildCard
    Cyberwings.com.

oh wait, they are gone, aren't they?

Oh that was just plain funny

what ever happened anyway, all I know is that they had the most view thread ever.

Mike
    I am Mike From ADEHOST.Com, Multidomain Windows hosting with Cold Fusion and ASP and Dot.NET Also offering multi-domain Unix hosting. silently, each one should ask, Have I done my daily task. Have I kept my honor bright, can I sleep without guilt tonight. Have I done and have I did, everything, to be prepared. - our motto to maintain services.

Yeah, I believe eventually it was found that his big datacenter was actually just a cogent line run into an apartment.

Once that was released, it just seemed to collapse. When last I dropped into the chatroom, there was a small handful of people not talking in the channel.

Cool info sites with decent info on the situation were:
    www.cyberwingsowesmemoney.com
    www.cyberwingssucks.com
    ww.yepo.com

-WC-

Just a quick question about this thread. When you refer to "multi-domain hosting", are you referring to "addon domains", "domain pointers", "real domain hosting" (where each domain can have its own email addresses) or all of the above?

Originally posted by WildCard
    Yeah, I believe eventually it was found that his big datacenter was actually just a cogent line run into an apartment.

Once that was released, it just seemed to collapse. When last I dropped into the chatroom, there was a small handful of people not talking in the channel.

Cool info sites with decent info on the situation were:
    www.cyberwingsowesmemoney.com
    www.cyberwingssucks.com
    ww.yepo.com

-WC-
    that was the funniest thing I have ever read.

Holy cow, he must have taken everyone for a huge ride and fled with the cash.

Mike
    I am Mike From ADEHOST.Com, Multidomain Windows hosting with Cold Fusion and ASP and Dot.NET Also offering multi-domain Unix hosting. silently, each one should ask, Have I done my daily task. Have I kept my honor bright, can I sleep without guilt tonight. Have I done and have I did, everything, to be prepared. - our motto to maintain services.

Back to the topic

Back to the original topic:

Places that I've either used, or considered that include either true multidomain or domain pointers (function as full domain, but without full e-mail - but can often be provided with full e-mail for a small extra fee):

Affordablehost.com
    veoweb.net
    zeonhost.com
    edgehost.com
    alwayswebhosting.com
    below10host.com

and there were quite a few others, especially with domain pointers. This option has saved me a ton of money at my current host.