Wanted PHP Programmer in UK or Northern Ireland

I am looking a PHP programmer to do a particular job for me. Had some American programmers saying they could do the job but alas it was not to be.

I had a particular job that needed done and completed by October 4th I have been let down.

So I am looking a programmer that can do the job. But i don't just want somebody that can "Talk the Talk" don't apply if you are not a competent programmer. And if you cannot support and back up your work

As I am based in Northern Ireland it would be great if you were too. But if you are UK based that's ok as well providing you have a UK landline number that is not a premium rate number that you can be contacted on.

I won't bore you with the details of my requirements here but needless to say it is for an adult based website and would need to look some like www.photo-personals.co.uk.

And before you all go there and then start telling me how bad you think that website is I am not asking for your to critisise this persons website it works for them and thats fine by me. I am asking can your create something like it where the user can upload some pics of themselves for their profile. Also the one thing I do want is all emails have to be answered within the system. If somebody sends an advertiser an email they must log onto the website to be able to see it.

One last thing. For some reason people on forums seem to think that if they charge a lot of money I'll be im pressed as they feel if they try and charge loads I'll think I am getting a great service. All I can say is BULL. I have had some great people from these forums do some great work for me at very good prices. I do not have a massive budget for this and I will be hosting it on my servers. I need the program to work within my current website.

PM me if you can "Walk the Walk and not just Talk the Talk"

You might try asking over on www.wmhub.net - plenty of friendly and professional PHP programmers there who'd be interested (All from the UK)

hi maybe i can help. i live in london. contact no is 07866451849
    or 02089237092
    [email protected]

hey,
    how and where is a person supposed to contact you?
    kunal
    The Php Support Desk
    http://www.phpsupportdesk.com
    Custom programming - kunal @ e-phoria.com
    http://www.pingzine.com - Ping!Zine. the FREE, FRESH and EXCITING Web Hosting Magazine...

Thats not a good start now is it ?

I think if you look carefully you'll see I said and I quote

PM me if you can "Walk the Walk and not just Talk the Talk"