can anyone explain this to me

Hi i just found this site and is this right if you pay about $40 u get 10,000 members to your site. is this true if not then is there any site which do this.

Heres the link
    http://www.paypopup.com/

thx

Judging by the promise being made, I'd say that your site will be loaded into a full-screen popunder, IMO a very annoying tactic. You'll certainly get your 10000 views (NB: Not members, just mere visitors) but most of them will close the window without actually reading your site, and certainly without signing up for anything.

The adverts probably aren't targeted very well so the conversion rate of people seeing the advert to actual customers may be very, very low - whether it's worth the money is up to you.

when I get those bloody exit pop windows that chase me out of a site I see red red red
    I never follow the link, I never even read the bastards
    if you join their programme you could end up with total strangers hating you

Smile

I used paypopup.com before, and I shift to popinads.com recently. I did pop survery on my site, and my visitors do not mind if my site has 1 pop on my site. So far I do not have much problem. My traffic mainly from UK and Canada. For the popinads, it is same as slide-in ads from advertising.com or fastclick.com. It is not annonying as pops.
    Henry

Waste of money IMHO, from their demo page 'As you may have noticed you have a new window behind this one', except I don't because my browser blocked it, I suspect many others do the same.

I wonder if pop media did not bring any good result to their clients, how can pop companies survive over many years?
    Henry

Originally posted by friendzone
    I wonder if pop media did not bring any good result to their clients, how can pop companies survive over many years?
    They survive on myth.

Simon

No, they survive because popups still have a measurable response rate. Believe it or not, despite the free popup blockers earthlink and other ISPs are now providing, most people still don't have one installed.

That could all change if Windows XP Reloaded/SP2 includes a popup blocker.
    Dan Grossman - dan @ awio.com
    My Blog | Affiliate Program for Web Hosts

I wonder why old threads keep returning ? is it a ghost do you think ?
    If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before.

You're saying friendzone is a ghost?
    Dan Grossman - dan @ awio.com
    My Blog | Affiliate Program for Web Hosts

some ghost keeps resurrecting long dead threads - a busy little ghost often seen using the search facility for hours
    If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before.