Arrow edgeHOST.com - New Design ( again )

Hey!

Ok, basically we have gone through 4 designs and 1 template in the past little bit, but we have concluded to this one.

It is not 100% done as you can see but it is getting there. We thought we would get a bit of criticism before finshing it off.

http://www.graphicaledge.com/newedge.jpg

Thanks!

Will that come up alright in 800x600?
    Andrew Walenczykiewicz
    StyleMy.com

What about having a control panel / webmail access form on the first page so you have clients get used to coming to your site directly to log in?

The site looks great. Nice balance. Tastefully done.
    Learn survival/prepper information from a combat veteran at Graywolf Survival

Impressive!

I don't know about the previous ones but this ones looks real good. And I say way better than the current edgehost.com design.

But it is 1024x768 and seems it's not good with 800x600 as NetXL mentioned. Maybe you can move the "register new domain" and "14 money back" parts to the left side (where there are still some empty spaces, just below the subnavigators).

Another thing is; I think Extreme and Advanced should switch places. English is not my first language but it seems to me that Extreme word offers much more than Advanced. But Extreme has a lower price and lesser features in your plans.
    Please ignore if this is my bad

Besides these it looks very profesional, good luck with it...
    Just fooling around...

much better

Hello

This design looks much better than your previous design in terms of

1) color combinations
    2) content presentation
    3) navigation scheme
    4) visual appeal

I would say that this is one of the best hosting sites i have seen for a while

Good Job

BOB

The design looks great, but it has too many concepts we see in many other sites these days.

Also, I liked the other design with the flash alot more.

Hm...you got something other than JPEG? IE 6 renders it small and illegible on my screen. Colours and design look nice, but it's impossible to comment on your info delivery in this format - and that's what potential clients will look at most. Design is merely the frame.

Originally posted by I, Brian
    Hm...you got something other than JPEG? IE 6 renders it small and illegible on my screen.
    Hover the cursor over the pic and click the expand button

Originally posted by skelley1
    What about having a control panel / webmail access form on the first page so you have clients get used to coming to your site directly to log in?

The site looks great. Nice balance. Tastefully done.
    Thanks,
    We have a seperate members services center for all of that, but thanks

Originally posted by Synthetic
    The design looks great, but it has too many concepts we see in many other sites these days.

Also, I liked the other design with the flash alot more.
    Did you like the first one because of the flash?
    This one will have flash as well when it's done.

:)

I'm liking the design! Of course, the old one was nice as well.

John

Originally posted by DJiMPaCT
    Did you like the first one because of the flash?
    This one will have flash as well when it's done.
    I didn't necessarily favor it because flash was incorporated into the design, but overall it semmed to be more original than this current release.

a:/

Duuuhhh! You know what? I never even tried to use the expand function before! The icon looked like some large woman's deformed buttocks, and I wasn't going to click my mouse on that!

DJiMPACT -

Nice site - nice prices. Very professional.

Recommend 30 day money back guarrantee, as it's beginning to appear pretty much a standard feature.

Also - what platforms being offered? Would help if you stated Linux or Windows, or just one of either. The big windows logo in the centre subconsciously suggests you're a Windows only host.

Do make sure that your testimonials have URL's where applicable - and if none have them then why should anyone take any notice? Try to link to sites you host, if you can.

Section towards the middle-right looks redundant - you've got a nav bar on the far left, but then a smaller one in the middle-right, with pointless news and a blank space. Use that page as a frontispiece, and have news linked from it, and get rid of that entire middle-right section - free up some room, but if you simply place both remaining halves together, I guarrantee your potential clients will be left fixated upon your prices - and that's what you want.

Thanks,

Does it really look like we are only offering windows? It was ment to be a section of the site where we wanted people to be attracted to etc.. like specials which change every month.

Yes the testimonials currently are just dummy text