Online Credit Card Payments

Hello,

Could someone please suggest a cheap and reliable
    way to accept online Credit Card payments for
    quicker sign up's.

I already have a SSL cert but am finding most places that offer me the service are expensive.

Dinesh

We use Verisign Payflow Pro. It's only $59.95/mo. But you'll need custom developed program scripts/etc for the orderform.

2checkout or echo...both work good for different purposes...echo is like $79 a month i believe (and low cc process charge)..
    -Robert Norton
    www.SophMedia.com

2CheckOut is what I use...It is only a one time fee ($50), which is good, but has slightly higher transaction rates..No big difference though.
    hostVentura
    adam.ferree@gmail.com
    AIM: windsofnihility

Well it really depends where you are located Dinesh, because this will allow us to make the proper recommendations for you. ECHO is only for company's based in the US, and it has $10 statement fee plus your transactions fees.

-Steven
    https://www.ihnetworks.com
    BGP Blend of Telia, GTT, Zayo, and Tata in One Wilshire, Los Angeles! Enterprise Datacenters around the world, including Amsterdam, Singapore, London, and the United States.
    True Definition of Managed Hosting
    Proudly Offering Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS, Dedicated Servers, and Co-location

Your best bet is Paypal. They aren't free (I think it's an avg 3% per transaction (??) for businesses), but they're affordable, and quick. Transferring money from them to my bank is usually handled in < 2 days, ditto the other way around.

Methinx this was kinda posted in the wrong forum though
    Tom Whiting, WHMCS Guru extraordinaire
    Linux problems? WHMCS Problems? Give me a shout
    Check out my WHMCS Addons

Paypal is good if you don't want to pay hefty monthly fees and set up costs.

Re: Online Credit Card Payments

Originally posted by dmuistry
    Hello,

Could someone please suggest a cheap and reliable
    way to accept online Credit Card payments for
    quicker sign up's.

I already have a SSL cert but am finding most places that offer me the service are expensive.

Dinesh
    You may get more responses if you post in the Running a Web Hosting Biz forum.

"Last year, some resourceful software enthusiasts cracked Sony Music's proprietary technology simply by scribbling around the edges of the disc with a Magic Marker pen, thus enabling playback on any device." - news.com