What would you do?

Here is my trouble ticket. Please tell me how I can get some help. I have left out company names because I don't want to do any bashing. All I want is to get my account back up and working as soon as possible.

1 message by [email protected] on Sat, 5th Oct 2002 9:17 am
    Hello,

I figured out that I had set things up incorrectly on my first try on the service domain. I went in to delete everything and start over. Right now I was trying to delete the admin account and it says that I should delete all accounts and all accounts waiting for moderation before deleting the admin account. I then go look under Info, quick access and it says that I have two accounts waiting for moderation. I then go to signup, moderate and it doesn't show any accounts waiting for moderation. Can someone please tell me how to delete those accounts that I can't see or tell me where to find them?

Thank you

xxx

2 message by admin on Sat, 5th Oct 2002 10:47 am
    Don't delete your admin account you should be left with one account and one plan after clearing out ever thing.. Both should have to do with admin. If you delete these you will be locked out of your account.

3 message by [email protected] on Sat, 5th Oct 2002 10:49 am
    well it isn't letting set up my domain. it says it is already used but I have no accounts. it may be one of those accounts that it says are waiting for moderation.

4 message by [email protected] on Sat, 5th Oct 2002 10:51 am
    if you can't get it figured out, would there be any way to just reset my account?

5 message by admin on Sat, 5th Oct 2002 10:56 am
    Make sure you read this.. You need to setup a service plan to signup the domain that you put under E.Manager.

http://xxx.com/Step-By-Step.htm

The step by step should really help getting it setup right.

6 message by [email protected] on Sat, 5th Oct 2002 11:01 am
    yeah, I have done that 4 or 5 times. it is telling me that the domain is already in use and it isn't. I also have 2 accounts that it says are waiting for moderation and I don't see them. so my thinking is that there are two accounts out there that I can't see and that one of them is the domain that I want to use.

7 message by [email protected] on Sat, 5th Oct 2002 11:07 am
    yeah, I have done that 4 or 5 times. it is telling me that the domain is already in use and it isn't. I also have 2 accounts that it says are waiting for moderation and I don't see them. so my thinking is that there are two accounts out there that I can't see and that one of them is the domain that I want to use.

8 message by admin on Sat, 5th Oct 2002 11:14 am
    What is your reseller login?

9 message by [email protected] on Sat, 5th Oct 2002 11:16 am
    main account is xxx

10 message by [email protected] on Sat, 5th Oct 2002 12:29 pm
    can you let me know what is going on please?

11 message by [email protected] on Sat, 5th Oct 2002 1:11 pm
    Can you just reset the account in any way?

12 message by [email protected] on Sat, 5th Oct 2002 1:11 pm
    Can you just reset the account in any way?

13 message by admin on Sat, 5th Oct 2002 1:56 pm
    Yes i will have it done ASAP.. Just need your OK to reset the account. You will ose any data in the control panel this is why i just need to make sure its ok.

14 message by [email protected] on Sat, 5th Oct 2002 2:03 pm
    there is nothing there, feel free to reset it

15 message by [email protected] on Sat, 5th Oct 2002 4:02 pm
    I would appreciate it if you would let me know what is going on.

Thanks

16 message by [email protected] on Sat, 5th Oct 2002 5:04 pm
    OK, I just tried calling customer support in the off chance that someone would happen to be in the office. I was able to get on and then I was put on hold because "all of our customer support personnel are busy with other customers." So I waited on hold. After about 5 minutes I was transfered and asked to leave a message.

All I am asking is to get my account reset or have someone let me know what is going on. Phone number is xxx

xxx

I also sent a pm to a person from this company and did get a response. Here it is:

Re: Need help on my account
    It will soon as i get a chance to do it.. Sorry for the wait.

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RooCon wrote on 10-05-2002 03:27 PM:
    Sorry to bother you here. I am having troubles on my account and have submitted a ticket but the response is extremely slow. All I want right now is to have my account reset. The tech support person (xxx) said this would be easy and quick to do. He said this a couple hours ago and I am still waiting on it. If you happen to get this soon, is there anything you can do? My account is xxx on your system and I think the help ticket number is xxx.

Thanks

The reply was at 4:09 PM

6:36 pm now and still nothing has been done. I did add another message to my ticket asking them if I could create another account and have billing fixed on Monday. I am getting upset.

I'm sort of confused. What control panel are you running?
    Matt De Leon
    GreekComm - http://www.greekcomm.com/
    Online Community for Greek Fraternities and Sororities.

The control panel is hsphere.

Yikes, never used HSphere. Could you possibly help us out by summarizing your problem?
    Matt De Leon

I am still learning the control panel and am just hosting for friends of mine. I realized that I did not have my dns settings correct so I went through and deleted accounts to change the main Service Domain. I am now at a point where I can't add the main Service Domain because it says it is already active. When I look at accounts there is no accounts at all. I can go to the general starting page which is supposed to give me something like a quick look at items that need taken care of. It says that I have two accounts that are waiting to be authorized. I go look at the accounts that are waiting to be authorized and nothing is there. It is like I have two ghost accounts which I can't find. I am also starting to feel like I am a ghost and tech support will not even respond to me now.

Right over my head. No advice I can give other than start looking for another host.
    Matt De Leon

RooCon,

Please email me at [email protected]...

We are in the middle of an upgrade on the server with out ticket system so i can't get in there to see your tickets..

But if i remember right i went in and setup your service domain for you and then you deleted it not sure why.

But i would be happy to help you.

You can also get me ICQ if you would like.. ICQ # 101505159

Also just so you know we have our own forum http://matrixreseller.com/foum for problems like this.

We don't like to use WHT as a place for tech support..