Miva Merchant Licenses

If anyone wants to buy Miva Merchant Licenses, I have them for an excellent discount.

1 store $49 each
    5 stores $35 each
    10 stores $25 each

mike@zerobrand.com

Those don't look like dedicated servers to me...

James

You know James, I have been coming here for most of the last year and reading posts. I don't reply much, but I just like to read what people have to say.

It seems there is people like you, who have no life and nothing better to do, than to knock other people.

If you had any brains, which I doubt, you would realize many people come in here and get dedicated servers with software like Ensim and Ensim WEBppliance supports Miva. Those people can't setup a Miva account on their dedicated server without a Miva license. So I think this place is a perfect place to post a product that applies to someone who buys a dedicated server.

Mike

Originally posted by mrhostit
    You know James, I have been coming here for most of the last year and reading posts. I don't reply much, but I just like to read what people have to say.

It seems there is people like you, who have no life and nothing better to do, than to knock other people.

If you had any brains, which I doubt, you would realize many people come in here and get dedicated servers with software like Ensim and Ensim WEBppliance supports Miva. Those people can't setup a Miva account on their dedicated server without a Miva license. So I think this place is a perfect place to post a product that applies to someone who buys a dedicated server.

Mike
    Yes, maybe so, but that still doesn't make it a dedicated server

I would class this as belonging in related offers and requests, but who am I...

How can you possibly sell a $595 dollar liscense for $49?

Real simple, I buy in a bulk and get licenses cheap!

Mike

Hi Mike

I am definitely interested...but first a few questions:

Are they 'Miva Merchant Domain' licenses/software, currently on sale at Miva's own site for $595 (code mnderc_1)?

What version are they?

I s anything else required to run Miva Merchant on a suitable server? - I am just setting up a RH 7.3 box with WEBppliance 3.1.

Cheers!

M

This sounds way too good to be true. There's got to be a catch.

Data centers around the world. But mostly on the beaches of California.

* Miva does not allow resellers to sell licenses for less than $400

This is obviously not a reseller account that Miva Merchant offers tech support for....as Miva requires any reseller partners to resell the license for not less than $400, as part of the Miva Partner agreement. How do I know this....I am a reseller partner for Miva. Perhaps the license is for like 10 or 20 products?

Oh well....

Andy

Can we have details on the license?

I am interested in the licenses too - could you please provide details or contact me directly with the information.

Barbara
    Access-Providers.com
    http://www.access-providers.com
    sales@access-providers.com

Yes, I would be interested in the version number on these.
    Digging holes is what pups do best... where is that bone, anyway?

Has anyone heard back from Mike on the Miva licenses? need to purchase a couple soon.

Barbara
    Access-Providers.com
    http://www.access-providers.com
    sales@access-providers.com

I had emailed him last night, but haven't heard from him either. Mine is more of curiousity
    Digging holes is what pups do best... where is that bone, anyway?

I would be interested, but I'm assuming he left after some of us became suspicious?

it is true that Miva requires partners to sell the products for at least 70% of the retail price (usd595)... I'm in the process of becoming a Miva partner...

I also saw another thread selling Miva for real cheap

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...highlight=miva

I wonder if there's a point at all for joining the partnership if i can get it even cheaper with someone else... Member fees ain't exactly cheap!

Any good comments- Andy/ Toronto...
    I need to know...
    newZ Pixels
    zwen@newzpixels.com

The licenses he is selling are bundled licenses. It is against Miva's partnership agreement to sell bundled licenses to anyone not on your servers. These licenses would have to be used on his servers and are not portable.

If you want to sell licesnes outright you have to be a reseller, not just buy a bundle and then you have to follow the reseller rules laid out by a couple of the other WHT'ers already.
    Lowest priced electronics and game systems on the web. PS3, Wii, Xbox 360, iPhone, and more.
    Contact freegamesystem@yahoo.com for details.