Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Wizehost.net (********.net) Down Again!

What's the story with them. They have been down most of the day with "Emergency Upgrades" as they put it.

They are having enough downtime/slow performace for me to notice. What's the story with this company. Even their site is gone.

Comments please.

Thanks.

hmm

Well, I haven't exactly heard the BEST of things on here about them since I started reading..

John

Angry

Well heck all I want is a service that reliable. One that I can setup shop and basically know that it'll always be up.

Right now I'm getting nothing and my email is down right now because of them.

I have them as well, I was up til about 1 pm CTS, and I am still down, their AIM help name is up, but no one is answering, I guess its time to call the 800 number....oh wait...why bother, time to get a new host....

Vamp
    Happily hosting @ Dathorn.com (Since 3/2003), Ispeeds.net (Since 2004), & Quadspeedi.net (Since 7/2005)!
    Hosted @ FDC for 9 Years

Yep, I think I'm going to jump ship also. Maybe Dixiesys. Looks like the 9th is my next day to pay so now would be a good time to bail.

And I has just connect a GuestBook to my church website.

hmm

Well, I'm looking at hostrocket myself. 2.52 ghz and 4 gb RAM sounds yummy. Well, I would also take a look at wizardshosting(www.wizardshosting.com). I had a past experience with them, and it was good. Their servers are really fast, I had minimal downtime, and the support was friendly. The only thing that might not be in your best interest is the price. Anyways, good luck finding a new host that treats you like they should be. Why not post and let us know who you end up with when you get one?

John

Yes, I left pages of messages to Pat and he has been idle and eventually signed off without responding. I sent a few messages to Kevin about 12 hours ago and now it shows he has been idle for 18 minutes and there is no way he could not have gotten the messages. They are sending out messages to you guys about 'upgrading' and you guys are only shared hosting? I am on dedicated hosting and host several websites and I have no contact or no info on what is going on! By the way its 1866 not 800... Unless they gave a new number that I do not know of. And supposedly their trouble ticket system, paging system, AND telephone system are all down as well as their E-mails. I am going to try sending an e-mail to patrick directly. He said he would answer them if I do so, but last time I did, no response=(

Oh well... I hope one of them contacts me by 12 pm est.
    Orlando Magic--> 05-06 CHAMPS

OUCHHH.. THAT WAS HARSH... I just sent Kevin a few PM a few minutes ago when he was NOT IDLE.. And asked whats going on is all I want to know and if I would lose any data. He has been online for 1 day 23 hours and 49 minutes...and he signs off right then!

Also, why the heck would your phones/email/pagingsystem/email be down for over a week. Wouldn't you get it fixed the day of?

That is a fishy excuse to not be answering=(

oooo

Sounds like hostpacket #2 to me.

I HATE THE SAME "We are currently assisting other members message" every time I call.. It is SOO obvious that they are not..LoL

well

Maybe time to find a new host guys? There are some really good ones out there, just probably a good idea to look a bit before you jump aboard.

John

Kevin, Always signs off like 5 min after I msg him on AIM. And when you call them, and talk to them, they say they will call back shortly. (previous times) and never do. I've spent my last buck there...allready signed up with a new host, changed name servers, ect. Hopefully by monday wizehost will of just been a bad dream.

=)

Vamp

P.S. Now getting my stuff back is another story...gotta wait til they come up, then drain the site. Cuz heck, 20 hours of downtime (in their eyes) must not be bad)
    Happily hosting @ Dathorn.com (Since 3/2003), Ispeeds.net (Since 2004), & Quadspeedi.net (Since 7/2005)!
    Hosted @ FDC for 9 Years

Toll-Free: 1.866.947.3478

Appears no one is home....gee...imagine that...

Left a message. Wonder if they will even call back...

Vamp
    Hosted @ FDC for 9 Years

Yeah but, I have all my client's data on it=( If I have no access to it, I am in trouble=(

IF I switch servers and am completely off ******** (nameservers)..Will I still be able to connect to server and get the data?

Not sure, I got a dedicated IP when I got mine...

I was with them from last july to now, I had a monthly transfer limit of 20 gig. Between the bw meter being broken one month, then the site being down the next, ect. I maybe only used half my alotted amount. That and speed issues. Really annoying dl from your website @ 15k....
    Hosted @ FDC for 9 Years

Angry

Well, this is Cyberwings de ja vu all over for me. It's like a person going from on bad relationship to another with me.

Currently I'm thinking about going with Dixiesys. I haven't heard anything bad about them. I'm waiting on a response to some of my questions. What do you all have to say about them?

Those of you with w i s e h o s t . n e t jump ship if you can. As for you folks needing to get data you have to just wait and hope they give you the opportunity to get it. If you get that opportunity get your data and then cancel your account. Don't listen to any excuses. I've been through this with Cyberwings. Learn from my mistakes.

This company told me they have been in business for 7 years. I should have asked for customer statifaction for those 7 years.

I'm glad someone else posted this issue about ******** before me.

I left messages with their emergency 800#, I tried using their main 800# and no body answers. I've been ignored from AIM whenever I said messages to WiseSupportKev.

Emergency Hardware Upgrades should not take more than 12 hours. It's rediculous.

As a reseller, I'd hate to abondon ship, it makes the reseller seem unstable.

I've already jump ship and found a new hose. Dixiesys is where I'm going. I've already sent a request to the w i s e h o s t to cancel my account there. I sent a private message here to WiseOnline requesting that my account be cancelled.

I'm just waiting for my account to be setup at Dixiesys so I can get thing going again. My church will be happy when the site is back up.

They are still down? I expected to come home from work and find them up. But its been over 33 hours now...I guess they are toast...I would like to get some of my un-saved stuff off the site though...

And I got a new host as well...

=)

Vamp
    Hosted @ FDC for 9 Years

Day 3

>Wizehost is still down
    >No sign of WiseSupportKev on AIM
    >Request for Refund has been sent

WiseSupportKev came on AIM and I sent a message within 2 minutes of him being online and still no response.

It doesn't really matter I've already requested a refund and if they charge my credit card on the 9th I'll have that reversed

And yes their servers are still missing in action. Maybe they've been sent on covert operations in Iraq.

I'm still waitting to be setup at Dixie so I'm pretty much idle for the moment

I too have tried to im this clown and he won't respond,, guess i'll start looking for a new reseller account..yeesh I have had the worst luck with getting a decent reseller account. I am begining to wonder if there are any decent folks left in the world

Originally posted by vhrocks
    I am begining to wonder if there are any decent folks left in the world
    Let's not get harsh now.

John

Wink

Don't worry I think there are plenty of good folks out there it's just difficult finding them sometimes.

I'll let you know how it goes with Dixiesys. I'm opening a reseller account with them. I just wish their setup was quicker. TW i s e h o s t had me setup in a matter of minutes. I guess this reflects the amount of business that Dixiesys is getting. Or they could just be in church. I'm SDA so I was at church yesterday.

Anyway let me check my email and see if it's setup yet.

I have been plastering this morons im for hours and he won't respond...oh well i just posted my hosting wanted thread and as soon as I get hooked up im outta wiseass online

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast