I have recently installed a new Raq 550 with about 11 virtual sites on it. None of the sites can get Web, email, ftp usage information. When you try and generate the report all you get is a message saying there was no data. However if I telnet in and look in the log directory of each virtual site, it has created the web.stats, ftp.stats, and ftp.stats report files with data in them. It's just there is no way to view it.
The only mods to the standard system are the addition of the openwebmail package, and the security update from Sun.
Originally posted by CmptrWz How long have you waited? I think that if there isn't a full day's worth of info the pages are not built.
I have waited a couple of weeks, I tried various setting options, daily, keep forever, keep for 1 year etc. And also I tried making sure the date range of the report to be generated was within the start and finish dates of the access logs.
The server wide reports are working, just not the individual ones for each virtual sites, except for the disk usage one.
Found the problem, the CMUImport tool, stuffs up the logs directory of each virtual site you import, it sets the owner to nobody instead of the site actual owner, and trashes the execute permissions of that log diretory. I just set them the same as a fresh site created on the RaQ550 and all worked fine. Tricky, bug I hope they fix it in the next version of CMU.