Tranxactglobal Positive Experience

I found this board while looking for my first dedicated host. In all honesty I havn't had a need becuase my current provider, Trranxactglobal has met every single need I've had.

Two days ago my server hard drive got corrupted. Within minutes of sending in a support ticket they had someone reboot and repair the file system. This was an indicator of a larger problem as the drive failed again.

Hard drive do fail, its a fact of life. What I couldn't be happier about right now is the extra mile that transxact went in getting me back up and running with a new (larger) drive. My agreement is for a self managed server but the tech stayed with me though the whole process and I was quickly back up and running.

I've never had a server or service problem since I've been there. My agreement is fo self manage but if you need a fully watched setup I have no doubt they'll come though.

Jon Shoberg
    jshoberg __AT__ attbi.com

Yeah, it is good.. just hope they can give everyone some IP's right about now..

They are breaking my balls

I know... it is on ARIN's side but damn.. I spose ARIN is breaking my balls!

Re: Tranxactglobal Positive Experience

Originally posted by jshoberg
    Hard drive do fail, its a fact of life. What I couldn't be happier about right now is the extra mile that transxact went in getting me back up and running with a new (larger) drive. My agreement is for a self managed server but the tech stayed with me though the whole process and I was quickly back up and running.
    Good to hear mate. A fault, a fix, and a positive comment all in one.

Cheers

Gary