Detroit MI

* Your Opinions on this Design Needed!

I am working on a new design for Netatic Technologies and I'm playing around with a few concepts. What do you think about this one:

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

--JCA Justin
    Netatic Web Hosting - The World's Best Web Hosting

Nice layout, just too cluttered. Space it out a bit. Overall its pretty good.
    Domain Software, LLC.

Like flitcher said, it's a little cluttered. I think you have too much headline text. Most of the text on the design is large type, too large in some cases. Like the "Take Control ... " area, there are too many different sizes of fonts, colors, etc. There really isn't anything for your eye to catch that is important, everything is large and screaming for attention. I think if you made certain parts larger as headers with normal sized text below, it would not be as chaotic.
    Kevin Hauge
    Modern Leaf Design

Nice layout (although it could be better).

You have a few instances of color mismatching. In other words, other color choices for the text (like the word "simply") would be recommended.

It's usually better to stay with a consistent color mode of text, instead of a wide range of rainbow colors.

Images or pictures would be a nice addition as well. Currently, the layout is plain and lacking in a 'friendly' environment.