Hi again folks,
Well this is just confusing the hell out of me. I'm really not sure where i am going wrong. Can you run down what i am doing and see if you can spot any mistakes please.
1) download todays backup from server #1 to local drive.
2) upload todays backup to "restore a backup" section.
3) watch as everything is installed, including emails etc etc.
4) check to see if DB's have been created in MySQL section.
5) see that they have not been uploaded or created.
6) download backups of current DB's
7) upload DB backups to "restore an SQL backup" section
8) check to make sure DB created succesfully.
The database is created correctly, with all the data included. Fine.
But, no users uploaded or associated with any DBs.
This is where the problem is. Without the users, the DBs are not going to work.
I have tried zipping and getting the home directory, and i have tried the above (backup and restore), but still no good.
Is there a difference between doing a datadump? How would i go about doing that?
Thanks in advance.