8 IPs

Setup: $50
    Monthly: $200

For more info, please email jim@*******.com

_BAD_ deal.
    Regards,
    Stephen Marsh

UrbanServers.com - Premium UK SSD Virtual Servers

That's not your place to discuss. Don't knock other peoples offers! That's not fair is it?

Jimmy,
    Are you sure thats not a typo, or did you actually mean 30GB?

--
    stephenM: RackSpace Managed Hosting offers 30GB of transfer with their basic plans, and they seem do be doing quite well.
    Simpli Networks, LLC :: http://www.simplinetworks.com :: Proudly 100% Owned.
    Providing Affordable Managed Cloud/VPS Servers & Server Management Solutions.
    We offer REAL 24x7x365 in-house support - proudly serving our customers since 2005!
    Want to learn more? Give us a call - +1 (844) 4SIMPLI or email sales[@]simplinetworks.com today!

Hello Stephen,

Why is this a bad deal ?
    Not everybody needs to offer 300 GB for $99.
    If you don't like the deal, fine, keep on browsing @ WHT, but don't reply with these non-usefull posts.

Jimmy,

Maybe it is a good idea to post more info about your company and about the server itself, like network etc. That way you can prove he value of your offer and will make more people respond!

Good luck, it looks good!

Jacco
    Wordpress website builder (Build Your Own Money Site) and hosting enthusiast. I test cloud hosters for speed :-). Currently working on HIPAA HQ, Let's Grind Some Coffee and Build Your Own Web Store.

I am sure it is probably on a better network than cogent. Better network = higher cost.

Chris
    Jamie
    RadicalV.com High Velocity Hosting Services - Since 1999
    Hsphere Linux & Windows Hosting ~ Automated Reseller Plans ~ EasyApp Collection

Originally posted by radv
    I am sure it is probably on a better network than cogent. Better network = higher cost.

Chris
    I hope it better than Cogent But at least he can state the location of the NOC, if it is multihomed, which providers are used etc.

Jacco

You may be wondering why a competitor is saying this about *******... it's because I have a backup server with them.

About *******:

- They are in Seattle
    - Have Verio and Genuity connectivity
    - Fairly decent network
    - Jimmy and the team are helpful

stephenM: IMHO they are a decent company and your post is totally unasked for.

Just my 2 cents.

Asher.
    [[ Reyox Communications / USA based cloud servers & support / 9 years of hosting websites ]]
    [[ Affordable ASP.NET4, ColdFusion, PHP & MS-SQL, MySQL, cPanel/WHM & Windows Reseller Hosting + Virtual Private Servers ]]
    (www.reyox.com) - Mention WHT and get a discount on your first month!