Exclamation can you hit pwebtech.com?

Is anyone else experiencing problems accessing pwebtech.com or their dedicated servers? I can reach nac.net and mehost.com... but not pwebtech.com or the dedicated server I have with them

Please let me know if your boxes are accessable or if you have any intel on the situation... I havn't been able to get in touch with pegasus directly yet...

Routing issue to 64.21.*, 64.247.*, 66.246.* for certain, based on traces. About half our boxes are affected.
    Annette
    Hosting Matters, Inc.
    Superior service. Sensible price.

Nada.. One of our servers with pweb is down.. Been down for the last 30 mins or so.

64.247.*.*

thanks

Okie doke... thanks for the confirm

it's fixed!

PROBLEM SOLVED... we're back online.

I don't know what happened, but they got it fixed... kudos to them. If they had to have downtime this was probably the best time.

looked like alot of servers were down

Ah, none of our servers were "down" in the sense that they were offline. Since our status page was on an unaffected block, in fact, we managed to get some news up, even. Just some routing issues. It happens, although it's the first time I've seen some of our traces go through so many different providers as it bounced around the country.
    Annette
    Hosting Matters, Inc.
    Superior service. Sensible price.

NAC is and will be doing core router upgrade throughout their network. Tonoight was newark. they are upgrading to Juniper M10's
    Jay