Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Get a merchant account & authorize.net & WHNBilling

WWW-Hosting.net has been offering merchant accounts though our partner companies for quite some time now, many on this board and elsewhere have taken advantage of our low pricing.

We have worked out another special which will give you a Authorize.net account, and visa/mastercard merchant account! The cost of an Authorize.net account has been reduced from $199.00 to only $79.00!!

What you get with your merchant account

Rates & Fees
    (*) 2.29% Discount Rate (Org. 2.39%)
    (*) .30 Transaction Fee
    (*) $25.00 Minimum Fee (Process more then $25.00 a month and you dont have to worry about this fee)
    (*) 25.00 in Recurring Fees (Statement fees...Processor fees etc)
    (*) $15.00 Chargeback Fees
    No Annual Fees! No Application Fees! No Batch Header Fees!

(*) Free Setup on American Express & Discover
    (*) FAST Guaranteed merchant account for immediate transaction processing
    (*) No Hassle Paperwork
    (*) All funds wired into the commercial checking account of your choice within 72 hours!
    (*) LOW Rates - Others charge up to $500.00 to get a merchant account and load you with HIDDEN FEES when they send you the contract!!
    (*) No need to sign a long term leases!!
    (*) 110% Satisfaction Guaranteed!

Signup for a merchant account at http://www-hosting.net/merchant/merchantapp.html

With this special, you will also get a 50% discount on current special pricing (IE: Only $99.00 for WHNBilling Tier 1 (Closed Source) with WHNBilling, you can learn more at http://webhostingbilling.com

That means you can get one of the most popular Merchant Gateways & one of the most popular billing software suites for less then $200!! Act today and don't loose out on these killer deals!

*Pricing is subject to change at anytime
    Last edited by AlaskanWolf; 10-04-2002 at 04:15 PM.

Gary, could you elaborate on the fees? I will need a CC processing service shortly and I need to get educated...

-Tri

PS. My needs are not hosting related.

Hi Tri

To elaborate further, bascially for every transaction that you process, the merchant will take out 2.39% of that, and an additonal .30 cents

So for example, you run a 9.95 transaction, thats .24 cents (2.39%) and .30 so the total fees the merchant will charge you is .54 cents, your return (or deposit) will be will be $9.41

For the recurring fees, these are fees that will be taken out every month, they are broken down into two basic fees, a $10.00 gateway fee and $15.00 statement fee

For the Minimum Fee, if you run $25.00 or more in transactions per month, this will be waived. If you run any transactions that month, but its under 25.00, then the total amount will be prorated, so if you ran a $10.00 charge that month, then they would only withdraw an additonal $15.00

Chargeback fee is the total fee which will be withdrawn if your account gets a chargeback (customer disputing a charge)

I hope I cleared everything up for you

I assume no international merchants, right?

Can you please explain whats an authorize.net account I'm looking for cc porccesing too. but clueless.
    Idan Arbel - Arbel Designs
    http://portfolio.arbel-designs.com
    http://www.arbel-designs.com

You stated "Fast and Guaranteed" , but would that include merchants with no credit or bad credit? Offer sounds good, but just would like to know what's the approval rating for merchants who have less than favorable credit history? If they approve people with no or bad credit, then that's great, as I know some merchant providers are very particular about credit scores and the type of business you are running in terms of it's "high risk".

Gary, thanks, great explanation!

Another question: what software, if any, does this account come with for integrating making charges from a web site?

-Tri

Can your merchant account be integrated into my website seamlessly. I mean other merchant company's like 2checkout.com, you have to use their secure server.. ie https://secure.whatever.2checkout.com.

a merchant account & authorize.net & WHNBilling for $178 ?

Very good deal.

Originally posted by Walter
    I assume no international merchants, right?
    We have another company that we go though that does in fact accept International merchants, but the setup fee will rise from $79 to $199

Originally posted by arbel
    Can you please explain whats an authorize.net account I'm looking for cc porccesing too. but clueless.
    Originally posted by Tri
    Gary, thanks, great explanation!

Another question: what software, if any, does this account come with for integrating making charges from a web site?

-Tri

Authorize.net is a gateway which acts as the "middle man" between your processor and you. Its a online version of a terminal that you see in the stores when you go to buy stuff, they swipe your card.

Authorize.net is just the "virtual" version of swiping a card. After your account is setup, all that would be required of you so to go http://secure.authorize.net, login and process your cards.

If you decided to get WHNBilling as well, after its setup, it automatically will login to authorize.net's gateway and run the transactions automatically

Hope that answerd your question

Originally posted by hostingseek
    You stated "Fast and Guaranteed" , but would that include merchants with no credit or bad credit? Offer sounds good, but just would like to know what's the approval rating for merchants who have less than favorable credit history? If they approve people with no or bad credit, then that's great, as I know some merchant providers are very particular about credit scores and the type of business you are running in terms of it's "high risk".
    Usually with any merchant, you need at least Fair credit to be considered. Processors like Nova (we dont use) are really strict as you stated and usually dont accept any customers below Good credit, but at the same time, Nova usually has alot lower rates then other merchants

Originally posted by vox-fred
    a merchant account & authorize.net & WHNBilling for $178 ?

Very good deal.
    Thats right! Thanks for the comments Fred!

those of us who are just starting out will have *no* credit, either good or bad. what are our chances with authorize.net in that case?

cheers,
    paul
    * Rusko Enterprises LLC - Upgrade to 100% uptime today!
    * Premium NYC collocation and custom dedicated servers
    call 1-877-MY-RUSKO or paul [at] rusko.us

dedicated servers, collocation, load balanced and high availability clusters

Hi Paul

I just confirmed with our merchant and they said

(*) Bad to fair is not necessarily bad if there's been no bankruptcy within the past year.
    (*) It the credit is totally horrible, they may require a co-signer. Fair credit ought to be fine.

And I was able to work this special deal out today

(*) There's automatic account approval on all accounts doing 10K/mth or less with an average ticket of $300 or less, pretty much regardless of credit.

&

(*) Instead of 2.39%, I got her worked down to 2.29%
    Last edited by AlaskanWolf; 10-04-2002 at 04:14 PM.

Originally posted by AlaskanWolf
    We have another company that we go though that does in fact accept International merchants, but the setup fee will rise from $79 to $199
    That should be no problem
    Please drop me a mail.

Now, that's a pretty good deal and rate. I'll refer a few people who've been asking us about getting started with their own merchant account over to you guys, and I may sign up as well pretty soon.

Where do we sign up for this great offer?
    Simpli Networks, LLC :: http://www.simplinetworks.com :: Proudly 100% Owned.
    Providing Affordable Managed Cloud/VPS Servers & Server Management Solutions.
    We offer REAL 24x7x365 in-house support - proudly serving our customers since 2005!
    Want to learn more? Give us a call - +1 (844) 4SIMPLI or email sales[@]simplinetworks.com today!

Hi,

The sign up link is below:

http://www-hosting.net/merchant/merchantapp.html

Authorize.net is a gateway which acts as the "middle man" between your processor and you. Its a online version of a terminal that you see in the stores when you go to buy stuff, they swipe your card.

Authorize.net is just the "virtual" version of swiping a card. After your account is setup, all that would be required of you so to go http://secure.authorize.net, login and process your cards.

If you decided to get WHNBilling as well, after its setup, it automatically will login to authorize.net's gateway and run the transactions automatically

Hope that answerd your question
    I just want to make sure I understand correctly: if I am looking for credit card processing for a non-hosting application (and therefore do not need WHNBilling), would I pretty much have to manually enter my transcactions at the authorize.net website?

-Tri

Yes, you go into Authorize.net's interface and just enter the CC and Customers info and it will give you an automatic response if its approved or not

xxx
    To others looking for a International Merchant, I will be contacting you by Monday with those rates

Originally posted by hostingseek
    Hi,

The sign up link is below:

http://www-hosting.net/merchant/merchantapp.html
    We have had such a large demand on this (WOW!) that we had to contact our merchant and have them make us up an application that links directly into their database

The above url now reflects that. I also got your manual app (John) and sent u an email a few hours ago with the new URL

Wait Wait WAIT!! Im confused... I read what your offering but its still not clear to me.. Am i getting a merchant account that can be directly integrated into my website so i wont have to use your secure server, and HOW MUCH IS IT????????

Yes, you go into Authorize.net's interface and just enter the CC and Customers info and it will give you an automatic response if its approved or not
    and

Originally posted by kimaster
    Wait Wait WAIT!! Im confused... I read what your offering but its still not clear to me.. Am i getting a merchant account that can be directly integrated into my website so i wont have to use your secure server, and HOW MUCH IS IT????????

Sounds like kimaster and I are looking for the same thing. Is there any way to get it as part of or in addition to your offer?

Thanks!
    -Tri

Yea, Im willing to signup ASAP.. Just need those questions answered to figure out what the hell im getting myself into.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast