cpanel and billing

Hey everyone!

Im about to buy a cpanel license, and i wonder, those of you here who use cpanel, what billing solution you have and if it works with cpanel, like integrated or something...hmm.. ?

and, what are you prefered suggestion for billing for a newbie,
    modernbill seems to have the best reputation.... ?

Have a nice daY!

/xeno

modernbill is great but the current version isn't integrated with CPanel.

phpmanager is the only other decent and efficient solution out there, but isn't feature rich like modernbill is....

it's all give and take

after V4 of ModernBill is released, they should have a CPanel module for integration. V4 should be released fairly shortly since they're in beta right now.

Yes, ModernBill looks like it will be the best=]
    Orlando Magic--> 05-06 CHAMPS

sounds like music to my ears!

Modern bill is a little on the pricy side, however if it integrated with CPANEL - that is where the value comes in...

I need something better too - I am growing...
    Joe - HostingWave.Com / TXINSURANCE.COM
    http://www.hostingwave.com
    SURGEON GENERAL'S WARNING: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregnancy.

Modern Bill says pay pal & world pay integrated, what about 2checkout, or your own merchant account?
    SURGEON GENERAL'S WARNING: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregnancy.

Originally posted by intraweb
    Modern Bill says pay pal & world pay integrated, what about 2checkout, or your own merchant account?
    i know that if you go with authorize.net, you can setup a merchant account through modernbill. or you can set it up elsewhere and still use modernbill. i'm not sure about other merchant accounts, but i'm sure as long as the gateway is supported, you're fine.

in regards to 2checkout, the module isn't written yet, because 2checkout doesn't seem interested in making things easy for modernbill. even if they did, it wouldn't be ready until after modernbill 4 was released (at which point they'll start working on all the various gateway modules).

I need a solution fast for billing, and automatic account creation. I don't think PHPManager is going to fit my needs either. I like the pricing of PHPManager, but I need something a little more robust than what it has to offer.

Other than modernbill and phpmanager - any other players in this area?

Originally posted by intraweb
    I need a solution fast for billing, and automatic account creation. I don't think PHPManager is going to fit my needs either. I like the pricing of PHPManager, but I need something a little more robust than what it has to offer.

Other than modernbill and phpmanager - any other players in this area?
    I recommend modernbill as it is an awesome piece of billing software. But www.webhostingbilling.com has what you want.

-Steven
    http://www.insiderhosting.com
    BGP Blend of Telia, GTT, Zayo, and Cogent in One Wilshire, Los Angeles!
    True Definition of Managed Hosting
    Proudly Offering Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS, Dedicated Servers, and Co-location