25GB Storage Space
Ensim 3.1.1 Control Panel

Server Specs:
Intel Celeron 1.3GHz

30 day money back guarantee.
No setup fees.

Questions & Answers:

What control panel is provided?

The server uses Ensim. You will receive login details for the control panel where you are able to add as many sites as you wish.

How is bandwidth measured?

Average. Overage is charged at $1.50/GB.

How many customers are there per server?

Only two/three customers on the server. This offer is great for people who require a lot of server processing power.

What support do I get?

Support will be provided via e-mail, MSN and ICQ. The server is a fully managed server.

Will I get 'root' access?

No. Since it is a shared server I can not provide access to the main server. You will receive SSH access to the server, which will allow you to perform any tasks that you need to do via SSH. Most people do not need root access.

What software is installed on the server?

RedHat Linux 7.2, Front Page Extensions, Web-based email (SquirrelMail), Perl, Python, PHP4, mySQL, Analog and other small applications.

Is there a minimum contract term?

No. There are no contracts to sign, this is month-to-month offer, with an additonal 30 day money back guarantee if you are not satisified with anything. So you may cancel at any time within your first month and a full refund will be given. After the 30 days, you may cancel on a one month basis.

How many domains can I host?

Unlimited. As long as you're within your bandwidth and storage space limit, you can create as many sites as you wish. But most customers that take this offer will only host one or two medium/large sites.

Will I get a dedicated IP address?

Yes, you can have one dedicated IP address if you need it. If you don't, you will be added to our main server IP address and hosted by 'named-based hosting'.

Who is this offer for?

People with one or several large sites that require large bandwidth but do not know how to manage a dedicated server. This offer is not for web hosting companies that need to host several hundred sites. I am looking to provide a high quality service to customers with basic needs.

What about e-mail?

You can have unlimited pop e-mail accounts and addresses. Each one can be simply created via your login as a Site Administrator.

How are the server resources shared?

They are not shared, only the bandwidth and disk space is shared. I will be monitoring the usage of the server resources, making sure that either customer does not use excessive server resources.

How long will it take to setup?

I will provide you with details for payment for the first month, once this has been received you can start to use your account as soon as you receive the login details which is always within 12 hours.

Other questions?

I'm sure that most questions have been covered above, but if there's anything I have missed, just ask below, or send me a Private Message.