I want a new Windows Reseller!

Well here I am again!

I was glad 2 months ago for your help.

I decided to go with Matrixreseller. Good deal I thought. Prompt service also!

That was the case the first days. Prompt responses to my questions-within an hour- etc.

But, after a few days I saw some strange things.

My site was not always working. There were several mins that it was down. At sometime it was 30 mins down! They answered me that it was up! I even suspected a hack attack!

My sites are viewed from several countries around the world and they are updated daily -not to say every hour- , so i cannot accept downtime!

SO, can you please suggest me any reseller hosting service that has really a 99.9% uptime ?

Thanks guys
    Last edited by Aquamarina; 10-03-2002 at 10:05 AM.
    A website by me, for people like me, who love sales. http://www.saleslovers.com

Umm... you are aware that 99% uptime equates to about 438 minutes of downtime per month?

I think for the sort of reliability you need you should be looking at 99.9% or above.
    hosting53.com - the hosting solutions company

Thanks ice53ltd. Actually that was what I meant. I corrected it in my post now.

Being a programmer with much network experience, I can asure you that there is 100% uptime. Only if the dedicated line falls there will be a problem! (Happens once a year?)

Do not believe anyone that tells you it can't be done! That's why I demand it!
    A website by me, for people like me, who love sales. http://www.saleslovers.com

Try centralinfo.net
    Have had my windows hosting with them for 2 years now and only have good praise for them.....They offer a 99.9%

Try centralinfo.net

They are moving away from their in-house servers and outsourcing.

90efhb - Have you moved to the new servers? Any comments
    on them?
    Welcome to support ... Your site's down?
    Did you turn on your computer?
    Works now? ... hey, glad to help!

Aquamarina,

If you still want to go with H-Sphere check their partner page:

http://psoft.net/resellers.php

I need SQL Server, ASP.NET and stable control panel but I haven't found something better for now.
    If I find I'll let you know.

Good luck,
    Peter

Moved to the new servers......everything is fine....but guess what.... it's through Hostopia.
    (The meganameservers dns gives that away)
    Well, why not go to Hostopia direct and get better prices?
    This is what I am doing now

Well I will be staying at centralinfo as hostopia only deals with partners....that costs $900 plus there is a requirement to spend an amount within the first few months.
    (Don't have enough people on WIN2k plans to justify the cost.....)
    If not, they refer you to reseller. They put me in contact with a reseller (datacenturion)who has a setup fee and garbage.
    CentralInfo offers the exact same plans & prices BUT with no setup fees.....plus I have dealt with them for two years now.

But on a side note...Hostopia seems to be a good company. Got to converse with the President Franc and some of their sales team. Very helpful.

We are looking at them as well (Hostopia) ... they might work for our Windows folks. Spoke with "Mag" who was very pleasant and helpful.

The $750 startup and 2 free months is tempting - but need to crunch some numbers. I wouldn't consider them for anything under 40 accounts just because of the initial costs.
    Welcome to support ... Your site's down?
    Did you turn on your computer?
    Works now? ... hey, glad to help!