var sidebar_align = 'right';
var content_container_margin = parseInt('350px');
var sidebar_width = parseInt('330px');
This is really frustrating me.
I made changes to the DNS of a two domains using my raq server.
From my computer when I type in on the of domains about 12 hrs later it resolves correctly.
The other domain is still going to the wrong IP address.
Anyone have any idea why this is happening?
Odd, if you RAQ still has the correct IP in the DNS then I see one of three things:
1) Your RAQ is broken for that one entry(unlikely IMHO)
2) Your RAQ is not being asked for the IP(Most likely IMHO).
3) You applied changes after the first edit, but not after a second edit.
Can't help ya with #1, but #2 can be checked if you do a whois on the domain and check the nameservers. Make sure they both point to your RAQ. #3 is an obvious fix, go apply changes.
Oh, and BTW, your changes should take effect right away after applying them. The propagation bit only applies to changing the base nameservers for the domain.
Also providing the exact domain names could let us analyze and trace them from other parts of the world to let you know what we see, so feel free to post your names and DNS.
Thanks for your responses.
It turns out that for some unknown reason my ISP did not (or does not) update their DNS records quickly. So it took 24hrs for my change on my server to propagate through to me. However from different locations the server was resolving correctly.
The reason I was confused was I switched 2 domains to point to the same server at the same time. The first domain was instantaneous while the other took 24hrs.